Looking to trade my 2GB for 1GB SD card

i don’t know if this is allowed. it not, then sorry…

I bought a 2 GB SD card from Nova near the Taipei Main Station but it is not compatible with my older Palm pilot. anyone have a 1 GB that they want to trade for my brand spankin new 2GB SD card? or does anyone know where to find a 1GB SD card?

You probably need a card that is plain SD, not the newer SDHC type.

yeah, i figured that out a bit too late… when i asked one of the salesgirls at Nova, she didn’t even have anything less than a 2 gb so i just bought it - stupid me. :aiyo: and taiwan stores typically don’t do returns right?

Nova might if you have a receipt
I might have a card I can swap with you, just need to find it first :stuck_out_tongue:

just to let everyone know, my offer still stands… :whistle:

OK, I have one somewhere, but I was waiting to see if the lost fella came through. Are you in Taipei?

Couldn’t find mine… I got a 1GB MicroSD card though :smiley:

OK, I have one somewhere, but I was waiting to see if the lost fella came through. Are you in Taipei?[/quote]

PM me if you want to swap for mine. I may not notice if you update this thread.

Yeah, I’ve got a bunch too.
I used them with my NDS.
I’d gladly trade them for a 2GB MicroSD.

If I’m not too late and missed the bandwagon, I’ve got one too available to swap.

I’d be quite happy to come to you if you’re in Taipei.

Don’t know all the technical details but mine says Ridata 1GB Pro 120X. Doesn’t say it’s not SDHC but I’m 99.9+% certain it isn’t.

Don’t wish to be pedantic but I’m a little confused with SD and MicroSD. I thought MicroSD was an even smaller form factor for mobile phones as opposed to SD for handhelds and cameras? I could be wrong.

Regardless best to bring your host device and we can test when we meet up. PM me if you’re interested (and I’m not too late).