Loose Change 2nd Edition

Such a thing has never happened and never would?

Operation Northwoods

and

The Reichstag Fire

I’m an engineer and I’m with Richardm. The analyses I’ve seen and read are valid and persuasive and making anything more of them seems to me to be circumstantial illusions.

spook, is it normal for explosions to go off just below each floor that collapses? How about falling at free-fall speed? Wouldn’t each floor hold out even for one-tenth of a second at least? And why couldn’t the lower floors support the weight of the disintegrating upper floors when they always had before?

Weren’t the towers designed to withstand multiple strikes by passenger jets? And what about WTC 7? Why would that fall down? (Silverstein has admitted ‘pulling’ that one, but that doesn’t explain why the explosives were already in place).

There are hundreds of engineers who back up what you and RichardM say, and there are many more who don’t.

I just think this is all highly suspicious. I can see for myself the explosions going off as the building collapses, and I have watched dozens of controlled demolitions and these were no different.

[quote=“Stray Dog”]spook, is it normal for explosions to go off just below each floor that collapses? How about falling at free-fall speed?[/quote]What about shockwaves travelling down the building faster than gravity ?

I like how the conspiracists give proof that the pentagon blast was caused by a missile, a small plane, and a bomb. They can’t all be right

It was a small plane carrying a missile containing a bomb. :wink:

But have you seen the picture of the initial hole in the Pentagon wall? It is tiny! Take a look at the video and you will see for yourself.

www.snopes.com has addressed these “theories” quite clearly.

Ha! Have you read some of those?!

“the govt couldn’t have done such a thing, as you can see by looking at the 9/11 Commission Report and other govt-produced documents.” :laughing: :bravo:

Are there any specific Snopes.com links to check out? My search there for ‘9/11’ didn’t yeild anything dealing with the major conspiracist gripes over 9/11.

One thing I’d like to add to this discussion is the idea of disinformation. A lot of “leading conspiracists” :stuck_out_tongue: believe that some of the popular conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 are actually disinformation planted by the “secret perpetrators.” For example, a lot of people think the idea that a missile rather than an airplane hit the Pentagon (eg. the infamous Spot the Boeing Website) is actually disinformation used to discredit the idea of doubting the official story.

If there is a conspiracy, we can pretty much assume there will be disinformation out there too.

This link addresses the supposed special flights of Bin Laden clan members out of the US:
snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

I’ve seen all the Alex Jones videos and I enjoy them a lot.
A breath of fresh air.
And I totally agree with him about the bullshit left/right arguements.

He’s more patriotic than any flag waving bush supporter.

Anyone who doesn’t question 9/11 and acceptes what the government puts out may as well be smoking crack. They are the same as furniture.

We’ve had total utter bollocks spoon fed to us from the passengers who took on the hijackers when the plane crashed in a field (but debris was found some 8 miles away), to passports found intact at the foot of the WTC to a fake fat osama video to the 9/11 commission whitewash. The list can go on and on.

In a recent CNN poll,l 84% believe the government was involved in 9/11.

And I have to say that brings hope.

Chalie Sheen deserves a medal for coming out with his views. It’s got people talking.

However there will be another attack allowed to happen at some stage in the future.
There are places in the world that the neo cons want to control.

Some further information regarding the 9-11 participants - both willing and unwilling.
Interesting how the Alex Jones fans will spinn this…
(may be disturbing to some - no pictures)

[quote]United 93: I understand you have a bomb aboard
Oliver Burkeman in New York, Thursday April 13, 2006, The Guardian

09.31.57 EST, September 11 2001

Hijacker Ladies and gentlemen. Here the captain. Please sit down, keep remaining sitting. We have a bomb on board. So sit.

Air traffic controller Er, uh … calling Cleveland centre … You’re unreadable. Say again slowly.

Hijackers (to passengers) Don’t move. Shut up … Don’t move. Stop. Sit, sit, sit down. Sit down … (in Arabic) That’s it, that’s it, that’s it … (in English) Down, down …

Air traffic controller We just, we didn’t get it clear … Is that United 93 calling?

Hijacker Jassim.

Hijacker (in Arabic) In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate …

Unidentified voice I don’t want to die.

Hijacker No, no. Down, down.

Unidentified voice I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die.

09:37:36

Hijacker (in Arabic) Everything is fine. I finished …

09:38:36

Hijacker Yes.

09:39:11

Hijacker (in English) Ah. Here’s the captain: I would like to tell you all to remain seated. We have a bomb aboard, and we are going back to the airport, and we have our demands. So, please remain quiet.

The recording lasts 32 minutes. It begins just after 9.30am - the moment that passengers would first have known for certain that something was wrong - and ends just after 10am, when voices in Arabic can be heard repeating “Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest.” Then there is nothing but static. Sandwiched between those two points were the dreadful final moments of United Airlines flight 93, brought closer yesterday than ever before with the first public playing of the tape from the aircraft’s cockpit voice recorder.(more at link)
guardian.co.uk/frontpage/sto … 38,00.html[/quote]

A PDF file of the Gov’t exhibit transcript:
files.findlaw.com/news.findlaw.c … script.pdf

And a video to jog some folks memory of what happened:
(contains graphic images & music)
bigwebguy.com/videos/live-and-let-die.wmv

That last video was from a site called ‘nukethemiddleeast.com’.

TC, what do you do with your spare time? :astonished: