Losing ARC, do I need another VISA?

I will probably be losing my employer-sponsored ARC soon, as I will probably quit or get fired. Anyway, do I need to apply for another VISA or can I somehow obtain the new 90 day US citizen VISA (I am a US citizen). I don’t know how it works if you already have an ARC. I have been here since August.


I think your only option is to do a visa run and come back on the 90 day visa exempt entry.