Lost and Found

Lost the overview when ‘Lost’ is screening; it used to be shown on AXN every Monday @ 11:00pm but not anymore.

I did search the AXN Taiwan website and managed to download the schedule, but it’s last month’s (English and Chinese). :s

Read something about a special, too - what’s that?

There was a special last night, where they just had a narrator retell the entire first season. Basically just a summary of what has happened. I have the first season and the first 5 episodes of season 2 on my computer if you need an episode you missed.

They’re showing it on Tuesdays, 9-11. Anyone know if this is two new episodes each week, or one new one, and the new one from the preceding week?

Maybe they’re trying to get through the first series as quickly as possible, now that the second season is under way.

OK, the story is that the first episode (9-10pm Tuesday) will be a repeat of the week before, then the 10-11pm episode will be the new one.

From what I can guess, next Tuesday, from 9-10pm you will see the episode you just missed, Rascal, then from 10-11pm you will see the new one.

As Frost said, the first episode last Tuesday was just a summary of the first season anyway, so you didn’t miss much.

Thanks for the responses. Actually did see the missed episode last Saturday from 8-9pm, so I am back in the sequence. :slight_smile:

Damn! I’m wrong!
They’re not repeating on Tuesdays!
Don’t wait till 10pm to see this week’s new episodes!!

9-10 NEW episode
10-11 ANOTHER new episode…

[quote=“irishstu”]Damn! I’m wrong!

9-10 NEW episode
10-11 ANOTHER new episode…[/quote]
Did see them both last night but I have the feeling this was the end of Season 1 - my new cable TV schedule (just arrived in the mail yesterday) doesn’t list any episodes with numbers higher than 25 for the rest of the month.
Instead it appears they are repeating tyhe entire season Monday to Friday at 7pm.

[quote=“Rascal”][quote=“irishstu”]Damn! I’m wrong!

9-10 NEW episode
10-11 ANOTHER new episode…[/quote]
Did see them both last night but I have the feeling this was the end of Season 1 - my new cable TV schedule (just arrived in the mail yesterday) doesn’t list any episodes with numbers higher than 25 for the rest of the month.
Instead it appears they are repeating tyhe entire season Monday to Friday at 7pm.[/quote]

Really? Oh man, now I’m confused…

The original info I gave you was what my (Taiwnese) wife told me after seeing the ad on TV. She’s a big Lost fan, BTW, so it was in her interests to get the info right. She saw that ad a lot of times, so I wonder if the ad itself was at fault.

Maybe they’re trying to make the schedule as mystifying as the series itself. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m lost.

That must be it. :smiley:

So apparently (according to my wife) that was the end of series one last night…

Great ending if it was. Various cliffhangers to think about while we wait for season 2. Anyone know what that will start??