Lost divorce decree - how to replace

My TW GF and I are at the Packet 3 from AIT stage on K1 visa, but sometime during this process we misplaced her original divorce decree. How to replace?

Assuming that it was issued by a court in Taiwan (you actually haven’t provided any details about where her divorce was obtained, so I am making the “default assumption” for the forumosa.com forums … ) then I would suggest that you inquire with the court officials. They would certainly have some record of it.

If they have a record of it, you should be able to get a copy, for the payment of some minimal fee.

I assume and hope that she got the divorce registered on her household registration. If so, proving that she’s divorced should not pose any problems at all.