Lost dog in Shida area

Hi,

Bargearse went for a walk late one night and hasn’t returned. I’ve done a fair bit of searching, but yelling out bargearse in public can cause quite a stir. Thus I need a little help.

If you see Bargearse grab him, take him home and call me on 0939830628. He should be wearing a green collar and be absolutely filthy after 4 days on the street. Other distinguishing marks; no balls, previously brocken left leg.

Is that pronunciation “bargearse” as in “bar-gears” or “barge-arse?”
You should pop into Grandman Nittis and ask Rainbow to keep an eye open for him, too.

Wow…I think my dog Qianbi might be Bargearse’s sister. They’re almost identical. Good luck finding him.

[quote=“sandman”]Is that pronunciation “bargearse” as in “bar-gears” or “barge-arse?”
You should pop into Grandman Nittis and ask Rainbow to keep an eye open for him, too.[/quote]
barge-arse

I hope he turns up soon.
:frowning:
Good luck!

Animals Taiwan got a call from the dog pound today because a dog named Lucky has been found and taken in. If I remember rightly, Bargearse was named Lucky before you gave him such a unique name, right? Call me at AT for more details: 02 2833 8820.

Let’s hope it’s him. :wink: