Lost ibook Laptop

I’ve lost my Apple iBook Laptop on the 287 bus in DongHu a few weeks ago and have been looking for it ever since. No one has turned it into the bus company or the police so I am just putting up posts in the hopes that someone will come across it somewhere. I am offering a 10,000NT reward for it, no questions asked. Please email ginny.braverman@gmail.com with any suggestions or ideas on places to look for it.
Thanks

The word “write-off” comes to mind.

not such a nice thing to say. :slight_smile:

Did you get my email ginnygingin13? I sent it about when you posted this. Reporting the serial number to Apple and letting them know what’s up is the best step. If the person ever brings it in for service, they’ll take it and return it to you.

There’s a story of a stolen notebook from Australia. The owner had some other info and it seems like he’ll get the PowerBook back within a few days.

Thats smart. A lot of new security theft software have the idea of creating errors after a while that tricks the thief into bringing it in for repairs.

There’s also a lot of tracking software. It can email you info like IP addresses once the computer gets into the internet. If they use it from home, you can find them.

The story of the taken PowerBook is interesting:

cgi.ebay.com.au/STOLEN-THEFT-App … dZViewItem