Love and cheating?

Despite our physiological differences, I would prefer that my wife didn’t cheat on me, and I believe she feels the same way.

jdspouse

Namahottie writes:[quote]Men have to remember that women are emotional creatures. Sex isn’t about bonking, but a connection. When we have it, it is a physical form of giving our hearts, our inner most self. I’ve never met a woman who’s talked about just needing to ‘bust a nut’ so she could relieve the stress.
[/quote]

But, for every man having an affair or one-night-stand there is a woman who agrees to do so. Excluding some professional ladies, most of these women know very well it is for fun only, but still do it, without the intention of ‘giving’ their hearts.

[quote=“It is me again”]Namahottie writes:[quote]Men have to remember that women are emotional creatures. Sex isn’t about bonking, but a connection. When we have it, it is a physical form of giving our hearts, our inner most self. I’ve never met a woman who’s talked about just needing to ‘bust a nut’ so she could relieve the stress.
[/quote]

But, for every man having an affair or one-night-stand there is a woman who agrees to do so. Excluding some professional ladies, most of these women know very well it is for fun only, but still do it, without the intention of ‘giving’ their hearts.[/quote]

Ah you have a point, but did you also see “Fatal Attraction”?

Yes, I did see that movie. Actually, I think you are correct in saying women have sex because they love their partner and therefore want to make him happy and be close with them. However, for a foreigner, it is not so difficult to have a one-night-stand in Taiwan. Maybe the local ladies here are curious and therefore agree.

I can’t speak about the motivations of the ladies that you have had the pleasure of having one night stands with. But I wouldn’t be suprised if you’ve gotten a call or two from them the next day or so. If so, then that’s their way of saying I want you as more than a bootie partner. :laughing:

Do people love someone and cheat on someone at the same time?

I believe the answer is “no”. You deserve better. Move on.

Go ahead and call me an old-fashioned patriarch, but I would mind very much if my SO got additional jollies from occasional bonk or two with someone else. If someone were to say to you, “Yeah, I’ve been f@#$ing your wife/girlfriend. She absolutely loves it” and you would honestly be OK with that, well, you’re a different person than I am.

Go ahead and call me an old-fashioned patriarch, but I would mind very much if my SO got additional jollies from occasional bonk or two with someone else. If someone were to say to you, “Yeah, I’ve been f@#$ing your wife/girlfriend. She absolutely loves it” and you would honestly be OK with that, well, you’re a different person than I am.[/quote]

I highly question that. People always say that they ‘wouldn’t mind xyz’ but when it happens man does the green-eyed monster rears it’s ugly head. Don’t forget that men also tend to have that “territorial” aspects within themselves.

Ya boink one, you wanna boink 'em all.

Too bad you’re in Korea, dammit. I want to buy you a drink or two. :bravo:

Or so the clich

[quote=“games”]Curious though … who else subscribes to the “men are dogs and women are pious” hoax?

[/quote]

I can see how one might start to actually think that after living in Taiwan too long. In this society, the men are allowed to act like absolute pigs - brothel on every corner, business meetings are regularly held in KTVs with showgirls. Married men even brag about their affairs in the office. But “face” demands that the women pretend, in public, that they are dainty little non-sexual creatures. It’s a completely hypocritical society when it comes to sex. Taiwanese girls can be the worst - they look down on “dirty foreigners” and “bad girls” who enjoy a normal, regular sex life, while secretly getting it on when they think nobody will catch them at it.

Ummm, never said that.

Umm, never said that either…Did you READ the thread?[/quote] :noway:

Sure I did. Your part was the. “Men have to remember that women are emotional creatures. Sex isn’t about bonking, but a connection.” & “No many partners wouldn’t like it if their partners went else where for a quicky.”

Liked to pair the different stances against each other. Bit like you put your reply into a quote just now.

You mind?

[quote=“games”]
You mind?[/quote]

Why YES I do :fume:

On second thought … put the quotes back into the more common style. No need to unnecessarily confuse you.

Or you wanted to tell us you want to take back the “Men have to remember that women are emotional creatures. Sex isn’t about bonking, but a connection.” & “No many partners wouldn’t like it if their partners went else where for a quicky.” statements? :smiley:

Can edit another time :wink:

[quote=“games”]On second thought … put the quotes back into the more common style. No need to unnecessarily confuse you.

Or you wanted to tell us you want to take back the “Men have to remember that women are emotional creatures. Sex isn’t about bonking, but a connection.” & “No many partners wouldn’t like it if their partners went else where for a quicky.” statements? :smiley:

Can edit another time :wink:[/quote]

Save it for a pm :offtopic: :no-no:

I take it with “too long” you mean “long enough to see through it”?

I am not sure one has to be in Taiwan for that. I mean … doesn’t public talk about sex & relationships back home not also just reflect what is socially acceptable within a certain peer group … whereas the real deal is negotiated behind closed doors?

In one place it’s recommended to appear very “promiscuous” and in others to be “loyal” … but isn’t it just smoke & mirrors most of the time?

No problem with that.

Meanwhile … anything to say about your mere guess how much your personal preferences for fidelity matter beyond your SO?

I assume that in spite of being riled up, you did read my post nevertheless.

Wonder if she “feels” the Loooooooove…LOL