LOVE DOG coffee shop

People come here to have coffee with their dogs. Looks like they’re doing good business. I saw a few people with their dogs tonight around 8PM. They make their own dog food: no artificial stuff. I guess that counts as “organic”.

They’re open from 3PM to 3AM.

In case the address on the card isn’t clear, it’s:
Ren-Ai Street #85 (中和市 仁愛街85號)
Zhong-He City.
tel: 8941-7818

Take the MRT to Nan-Shi-Jiao station. Exit #4. Ren-Ai street is right in front of you to the left. There’s a big tea house "
小歇
". Just follow Ren-Ai street. It’s pretty far down the street. It’s across the street from “Heaven-Net” or something. There’s also a cool tea house with water flowing down the windows a couple of doors down called “早茶”

I gave them one of the flyers from the ANIMAL QUIZ night. Here’s their website:
tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/Puppy-mini/

Mellow yellow lights, wooden tables, and they even have a car inside just for decoration. Very cool and original atmosphere whether or not you’re a dog person (I’m not).

Cool! Thanks Sinister.

I haven’t been to this one, so I’ll check it out when i get back from Singapore. Open till 3 a.m.? That’s amazing!

There’s one just off Dunhua called Gustav - do you think …? :sunglasses:

[quote=“Sinister Tiddlywinks”]People come here to have coffee with their dogs.
[/quote]

this is not a trick or dumb question, but are dogs allowed on the MRT?

[quote=“truant”][quote=“Sinister Tiddlywinks”]People come here to have coffee with their dogs.
[/quote]

this is not a trick or dumb question, but are dogs allowed on the MRT?[/quote]

Generally when they are dressed like this they are:

[quote=“truant”]

I think they are unless you drink, eat or chew them.

Thanks for the store name and number as promised, Sinister Tiddlywinks! I will call them along with a few others sometime this week.

Cheers!

[quote=“truant”][quote=“Sinister Tiddlywinks”]People come here to have coffee with their dogs.
[/quote]

Nope. :snooty: :s

[quote=“AniSll”][quote=“truant”][quote=“Sinister Tiddlywinks”]People come here to have coffee with their dogs.
[/quote]

Nope. :snooty: :s[/quote]

that’s what I thought. I had a “does not compute” moment when I read the OP

But I’ve seen dogs on the MRT! I even took a photo of one, but I deleted it later, so I can’t prove it.

At least you can use the MRT as a landmark for the cab driver, etc.

I still can’t believe it’s open till 3! :bravo:

I think I might be wrong :blush: ; now I remember that I seem to have seen dogs on the MRT, too.

Forgive me, turant. :notworthy:

I think I might be wrong :blush: ; now I remember that I seem to have seen dogs on the MRT, too.

Forgive me, truant. :notworthy:[/quote]
no worries. I thought it would be widely known if it was possible or not, and it was just me that wasn’t sure.
Notsu, were the dogs you have seen, small lap type dogs, in a bag or similar?

no worries. I thought it would be widely known if it was possible or not, and it was just me that wasn’t sure.
Notsu, were the dogs you have seen, small lap type dogs, in a bag or similar?[/quote]

The last one I remember was really in a cage-like bag when they walked in, but it was taken out in the train. Just stuff your dog in a big plastic bag when you go through the gates :slight_smile:

But I really can’t remember having seen any signs that would say dogs are NOT allowed.

Notsu, were the dogs you have seen, small lap type dogs, in a bag or similar?[/quote]

The last one I remember was really in a cage-like bag when they walked in, but it was taken out in the train. Just stuff your dog in a big plastic bag when you go through the gates :slight_smile:

But I really can’t remember having seen any signs that would say dogs are NOT allowed.[/quote]

OK I’ll try. we might need to split him into two bags to get thru.

And yes I totally agree. I haven’t seen any signs saying no to dogs. but then again I can’t read the signs that say no to scooters either.

You need to put the dog in a carrier and as long as it doesnt bother other passengers it is fine. I’ve stuck my dog in a backpack before, and no one seemed to mind.

Baically if your dog is in some sort of container, i.e. bag, cage, and doesn’t stink or bark, no one will harass you.

Taken from the Metro Etiquette and Rules
home.trtc.com.tw/ESERVICE92/eservice_4.asp

[quote]寵物請放置在可以攜帶的特製籠內,並不要妨礙其他旅客,但警犬、導盲犬除外
Pets, except police dog or guide dog, shall be kept in small cages when traveling with passengers. [/quote]

If you want to borrow a carrier for a couple of months(the big blue one I brought on the camping trip) I can lend you mine. My dog doesnt really go anywhere in it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“lupillus”]You need to put the dog in a carrier and as long as it doesnt bother other passengers it is fine. I’ve stuck my dog in a backpack before, and no one seemed to mind.

Baically if your dog is in some sort of container, i.e. bag, cage, and doesn’t stink or bark, no one will harass you.

Taken from the Metro Etiquette and Rules
home.trtc.com.tw/ESERVICE92/eservice_4.asp

[quote]寵物請放置在可以攜帶的特製籠內,並不要妨礙其他旅客,但警犬、導盲犬除外
Pets, except police dog or guide dog, shall be kept in small cages when traveling with passengers. [/quote]

If you want to borrow a carrier for a couple of months(the big blue one I brought on the camping trip) I can lend you mine. My dog doesnt really go anywhere in it :p[/quote]

Thanks for the info!! That’s great. Got me thinking.