Love Hotels on Valentines day?

So I would like to go get some with my worthless 7 :serenade: 8. But I am afraid all of the hotels will be booked. Is there a way to reserve a cheap ass love hotel on Vday??

Am I confused but isn’t this Western Valentines day, rather than Chinese Valentine’s day, hence hotels shouldn’t be so booked up?

If it helps, last time I needed a hotel I cruised up FuHsing S. Rd in the car and just stopped off at the numerous hotels along the way. Helps if you can read Chinese though to spot the right ahem class of hotel.

There are apparently some interesting hotels up towards Danshui which feature ‘the chair’, which could definitely make for a night to remember. Can’t remember the address though, one of my pervie male Taiwanese friends recommended it. Anyone?

[quote=“kaniggit”]Am I confused but isn’t this Western Valentines day, rather than Chinese Valentine’s day, hence hotels shouldn’t be so booked up?

If it helps, last time I needed a hotel I cruised up Fuxing S. Rd in the car and just stopped off at the numerous hotels along the way. Helps if you can read Chinese though to spot the right ahem class of hotel.

There are apparently some interesting hotels up towards Danshui which feature ‘the chair’, which could definitely make for a night to remember. Can’t remember the address though, one of my pervie male Taiwanese friends recommended it. Anyone?[/quote]

The chair??

explain.

:blush:

Well, from what I could gather (he was rather exicted while describing it), the chair has been specially moulded and mechanized to allow for two persons to enjoy a night of electrically aided bliss, full of pumps and gears and that sort of thing.

According to him, I had to go try it out as he was too shy (yeah right…). I chickened out as well though. If I can unearth the address I’ll post it, there must be one plucky soul here willing to give it an errm road test.

The 7boyfriend8 (A local) says that all the hotsprings will be crowded. I wanted to do a hotspring.
So I assumed the hotels would be also.

I just asked and it seems people these days celebrate both. Guess you just can’t have enough Lovers days in a year. So yes, the hotels could be a tad busy. Now, if only I can find the Love Chair hotel address you’ll be sorted…

I would love that. If not just to scare the shit out of him.
Is it an hourly, though? Cuz I want to spend the night.

Oh dear SOF, I almost feel scared for your beau! I hope he’s up to the challenge! :laughing:

BTW, when is Valentines?

HG

[quote=“jdsmith”]

The chair??

explain.

:blush:[/quote]

The first thing I think of after “Love Hotel” is the chair.

Oh dear, I think we need more details on the chair, possibly pics.

HG

[quote]If it helps, last time I needed a hotel I cruised up Fuxing S. Rd in the car and just stopped off at the numerous hotels along the way. Helps if you can read Chinese though to spot the right ahem class of hotel.
[/quote]

Well - if you pick poorly you just might get a professional willing to help the two of you out :astonished: :howyoudoin:

Many places have the chair - ask for it at the desk. Just one question…how does HE try it out??? :shocker:

Any valentines will be packed - no time to change the sheets - I get dibs on the best parking spot.

Maybe I’m a prude and I definitely haven’t but think I need to know more about this “chair”, but the first thing I think of when I hear “love hotel” is hidden camera. Sort of puts me of my game as it were.

HG

I think you are talking about “this chair” but my my question is how can one sit on this chair which many other people have sex one it :s

tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auct … iew=search

tw.f2.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/b24198608

[quote=“kaniggit”]Am I confused but isn’t this Western Valentines day, rather than Chinese Valentine’s day, hence hotels shouldn’t be so booked up?

If it helps, last time I needed a hotel I cruised up Fuxing S. Rd in the car and just stopped off at the numerous hotels along the way. Helps if you can read Chinese though to spot the right ahem class of hotel. [/quote]

Yeah, make sure you know how to spot the Mandarin NO CHIMPS sign…

[quote] think you are talking about “this chair” but my my question is how can one sit on this chair which many other people have sex one it

tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auct … iew=search

tw.f2.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/b24198608[/quote]

Yeeeewwww! :stuck_out_tongue: But if you have an issue with that, then the whole love hotel thing goes out the window. How clean to you thinks those sheets really are? - remember - we’re in Taiwan. How 'bout the tub them?

I recall that during Mike Tyson’s trial they found the semen of 17 different men on the hotel couch in addition to Mike’s - bleeeuurrrrgh!

That is the correct chair, replete with the brown vinyl. I’ve seen it lots.

[quote=“Ironman”]That is the correct chair, replete with the brown vinyl. I’ve seen it lots.

[/quote]

Looks like something you might see at the gym. :sunglasses:

Oish! Looks decidedly gynaecological.

So umm, Ironman, you a sponge or stone? Top or bottom?

:astonished: Fresh or encrusted?

HG

[quote]Quote:
I recall that during Mike Tyson’s trial they found the semen of 17 different men on the hotel couch in addition to Mike’s - bleeeuurrrrgh!

Fresh or encrusted?
[/quote]

It was the DNA evidence = so I guess it was encrusted

Well, we can now add “encrusted” to the list of words that make us cringe. :astonished: