Love Hotels on Valentines day?

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Oish! Looks decidedly gynaecological.
So umm, Ironman, you a sponge or stone? Top or bottom?
[/quote]

HG have you started on the turps early today?

I’ve seen lots of those chairs because I’ve come into Taiwan some 40 times on business trips before I moved here. I stayed at all levels of hotel from the grand Hyatt down to the love hotels all over the Island.

[quote=“Ironman”][quote=“jdsmith”]

The chair??

explain.

:blush:[/quote]

The first thing I think of after “Love Hotel” is the chair.

[/quote]

There’s no place for the remote control. :s

[quote=“Ironman”]That is the correct chair, replete with the brown vinyl. I’ve seen it lots.

[/quote]

Yep, I saw this chair last weekend when my friend her kid and her sister went with me to a hotspring hotel near Ilan.

Took 2 minutes to decide to get our money back… No love or hotspring inolved. and the chair looked euh… used a lot. :raspberry:

Valentine shagging in a Love Motel or hotel… guess you need eardops or need to make your GF shout louder than your neighbour. Pathetic no?

Book an expensive restaurant and take a suite in Grand hyatt, she will feel respected!!!

Still awash from the night before and.currently fuming up the office. :blush:

No offence meant.

HG

[quote=“Ironman”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Oish! Looks decidedly gynaecological.
So umm, Ironman, you a sponge or stone? Top or bottom?
[/quote]

HG have you started on the turps early today?[/quote]

Okay, I thought I’d heard it all or most of it.

I asked some expats at lunch today what “sponge or stone” meant.

After deliberation it was decided that it (the hard yet flexible device described by Irishstu) goes in soft like a sponge then becomes stone.

Oh no! Then you’re really gunna hate me. :slight_smile: That’s not it!!!

Sponge or stone is a quote from the movie Withnail and I, it means are you a taker or a giver in a male homosexual sense. Same as a top or a bottom. I’ve sobered up but ready to rock again… :blush:

HG

Just catching up on my forumosa reading after my hiatus while on vacation and this is what I get.

You learn new words every day. :idunno: