Low flying military jets

I did nae get the memo.

1 Like

It’s “didnae” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Dammit

Was in Tainan last week. Flight pattern passes directly over one of the Tainan City historic districts and nightlife area. Over Chikan Tower 赤崁樓 and Hai’An Road for example

2 F-16s depart exactly 930am, 4 more at 945am, 2 more at 10am, 1 more at 1030am, 2 at 11am, 4 F-16 flyby 5pm then separate and land. These are only the ones I noticed

Normal daily occurrence

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve been noticing increased military presence here in TC. Helicopters and fighters more frequent. Not to mention I think I saw some military guys out training on Dadushan

2 Likes

Taipei City?

Tainan City?

Taitung City?

TaiChung? [if so, ouch that one hurts my eyes]

Guy

1 Like

Always Taichung

It makes sense given the 台 is a t and puts tinfoil hat on the government wants us to believe 中 is spelled with a c!

uve seen me enough in the traffic thread to know I’m a chronic Taichung poster​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Saw them jets. Was worried the wings would touch. Not a good idea when flying above the city.

2 Likes

But that’s why they’re practicing!

1 Like

Not a fan of these shows of… what exactly are they showing? Airplanes flying in formation, wow, so cool. It’s antiquated and does not serve any good purpose other than making dogs howl. :-1:

2 Likes

booo
planes cool​:rofl::rofl:

wish I were in Taipei in ur place rn :face_exhaling:

Burning fuel?

Oh right that’s also a negative. :doh:

Guy

1 Like

can’t have any fun since joe Biden made climate change illegal🤣

I just like planes :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I guess we have a new president by now?

3 Likes

I was at CKC Memorial Hall yesterday. There were about 5-6 groups of airplanes, each group flying in this same formation. Different planes but the same in each group. It was very cool to see.

2 Likes

Formation flying is not easy

Punctuation also

2 Likes

Especially flying punktuaschon

2 Likes

I does always be reminding meself.

Good edumacation git’s you ahead in Lyft if you axe me