Lunch box shop Da'an

Hi guys, I’d like to add one to the list. On my way walking to Jiu-Jitsu, I always pass by a place called Guanghua Digital Plaza. I stopped in there a few times, however I didn’t know they had a food court until today.

There is a really good place on the other side of Subway, back to back with Subway, where you can get a mountain of rice, two big scoops of vegetables, a piece of chicken, and miss soup for just 80 TWD. It was very good and fresh too. They mixed a ton of garlic with the greens and the cabbage was cooked “to the tooth” (and yes, I feel so pretenious for saying that :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like

Hate to rain on your parade, but Guanghua is in Zhongzhen district haha

If you’re passing by Guang Hua on your way back, you can check out this street. Lots and lots of small eats there

1 Like

I wanted to tell you guys. I found another awesome one. I stumbled across it, it might be the one that @Dr_Milker was talking about, I’m not sure. It is not the most fancy but it’s really good. It’s a 10 minute walk from Guting station. As you walk from Guting station down Roosevelt, it’s right across the first entrance of the CKS Memorial Hall Station you come across, literally right across the street from JinSheng bakery. You get 3 vegetables, rice, and a meat of your choice for NT$ 50.

1 Like

Tempogain, I tried the one you said, and it was very good. It was a tad pricey (for me at least), but there fried Chicken breast, eggplant, and pumpkin were really good. It’s literally about 30 seconds from where I am staying. Thanks

1 Like

Here is another cheap one. It is just a little ways down Heping Rd by Da’an Park right next to CPC.

good one?

1 Like

Hi Tando, I am going to try it out tomorrow. I will tell you as soon as I find out :slight_smile:

Taiwan Buffet is one of my favorites but it can get “expensive” real quickly the more you scoop. My meals usually cost NT$120 but if I’m not careful, it can get close to NT$200. The food is fresh and there is a large selection of dishes including vegetarian choices. The lack of a sneeze guard is a bit concerning tho. Happy eating!

One of my friends has this company. http://www.eatsmart.tw/menu It’s expensive but the food sure looks good. I haven’t tried it yet.