Ma Yingjiu is gay and doing it with foreign ICRT DJs?

From the TaipeiTimes: [quote]Separately, Chinese Nationalist Party (KMT) Legislator Chang Sho-wen (張碩文) yesterday dismissed Chen’s allegation that Ma and Mack had had intimate relations.

“Mr Ma is very masculine. It is impossible for him to have had an affair with this guy nicknamed ‘Chocolate,’” Chang said.

KMT Legislator Hung Hsiu-chu (洪秀柱) accused Chen of trying to ruin Ma’s reputation.[/quote]

This is hilarious. :roflmao:

I think saying that Ma is associated with ICRT DJs is going a bit too far.

No kidding. I mean who hasn’t slept with a syphilitic foreign entertainer at some point? It comes with being human. But an ICRT DJ? My God! Them’s fighting words!

[quote=“Maoman”]
No kidding. I mean who hasn’t slept with a syphilitic foreign entertainer at some point? [/quote]

Don’t talk about him like that. sandman’s your friend!

I remember when the Chocolate scandal came out.

I was driving home from work listening to Ron Stuart (another black dude) on ICRT go on for twenty minutes saying:

“Wo bu shi Cha-ke-li”

Over and over again. I guess the thought of two black guys at one Taiwanese radio station was more than the locals could wrap their heads around. Poor guy probably went through that for a couple of years.

No kidding. I mean who hasn’t slept with a syphilitic foreign entertainer at some point? It comes with being human. But an ICRT DJ? My God! Them’s fighting words![/quote]

Interesting theory…might go a long way to explain some recent policy decisions. :ponder:

it sounds like something a little kid thought up

Now this is what I don’t get:

a) It makes no sense for Chen to say stuff like this because it immediately makes him look like a buffoon. Then again, it IS Chen saying it :blah: , and he has obviously not been concerned about looking like a buffoon before.

b) It makes no sense for the DPP to take up the matter because it just lowers the DPP’s credibility in the eyes of the public. What is Caucus Whip Ker Chien-ming thinking of when he brings this up. Stupid! :doh:

c) If the DVD really does exist, and is in the possession of someone who doesn’t like Ma, then why don’t they just find a quiet way to release it? Nobody would care anymore about a and b. The Taiwan and HK medias would LOVE such a story, and the recording would soon be a hit on Youtube. Ma :liar: would take a credibility hit too.

Of course, I would be willing to wager a stiff drink that this video will never come to light, making a and b simply pointless.

Are you sure that’s not Yung Ho?

Are you sure that’s not Yonghe?[/quote]

That’s a blatant disrespect of the people of Chungho! Take that back! How dare you even mention them in the same post. They are two independent sovereign entities I tell you!

Has this story completely disappeared from tv already?
Seems a little strange given it’s Taiwan newsworthyness points of homophobia, xenophonbia and rascism.

It was too baseless and ridiculous to not evaporate within a day or so.

[quote=“taihan”]Now this is what I don’t get:

a) It makes no sense for Chen to say stuff like this because it immediately makes him look like a buffoon. Then again, it IS Chen saying it :blah: , and he has obviously not been concerned about looking like a buffoon before.

b) It makes no sense for the DPP to take up the matter because it just lowers the DPP’s credibility in the eyes of the public. What is Caucus Whip Ker Chien-ming thinking of when he brings this up. Stupid! :doh:

c) If the DVD really does exist, and is in the possession of someone who doesn’t like Ma, then why don’t they just find a quiet way to release it? Nobody would care anymore about a and b. The Taiwan and HK medias would LOVE such a story, and the recording would soon be a hit on Youtube. Ma :liar: would take a credibility hit too.

Of course, I would be willing to wager a stiff drink that this video will never come to light, making a and b simply pointless.[/quote]

a) Chen mentioned this in a 3-example defense to question prosecutors’ fairness. In each example, one of 8 prosecutors in charge was involved in a politic incident. Prosecutor Wu Wen-Chung requested the DJ’s wife not to disclose the alleged dvd. Prosecutor Yue requested Chen to release Ma’s assistant in jail, Wu Wen. Prosecutor Chu requested Chen to support Ms Tsai in DPP’s chairman election.

b) I didn’t think DPP took parts in what Chen was going to say for his defense. However, responding properly to the media’s inquiries is another story.

c) Maybe the dvd was not clear enough to be a convincing evidence.

The media was digging only on the sexual dvd part and ignoring the whole point of prosecutors’ credibility. This can be explained by the nature/quality of local media.

[quote=“Ktownboy”]Has this story completely disappeared from tv already?
Seems a little strange given it’s Taiwan newsworthyness points of homophobia, xenophonbia and rascism.[/quote]

So this is the interesting yet mysterious part.

probably any story about Ma being gay is capable of causing social unrest, so the stations stoped the story fearing the NCC…

But, who knows… maybe Ma took too literally when they said Taiwan needs to get in the US bed…

Apparently, according to my wife - a reporter - rumours about a DVD allegedly showing Ma Ing-jeou and DJ Choco butt blasting were spread about a year ago in prelude to the presidential election.

Interestingly, Frank Hsieh recently opined about the recent allegations that he was about 60% sure that there was a DVD about Ma and Choc doinit.

However, Hsieh - known for making some pretty weird statements from time to time - himself benefitted X years ago when a fake audio tape of his KMT rival for Kaohsiung mayor was presented to the media, in which the guy was heard being verbally crude and horny to his secretary. Hsieh, who subsequently won the election, was accused but never charged with being responsible for the tape, which turned out to be a mixing of real samples and faked nasty remarks.

So, getting back to the current flap, maybe there actually is a DVD that seems to show Ma in a compromising position with DJ Choc, but is actually another fake, a “CGI Ma fucks black guy” DVD. But, however fake, maybe the DVD actually exists, so it has some kind of power as it gives people the deniability to allege they think the event actually happened because there is eveidence.

Just a wild theory!

Or else, it’s just total BS?

As Obelix would say, “These Taiwanese are crazy!”

[quote=“Chewycorns”]Correct me if I’m wrong, but according to the China Post it is former President Chen that is stating this :astonished: : Just when you thought the trial couldn’t get more circus-like, a former President brings up an old deportation case involving a foreigner and gets racist(homophobic). Wonder how the Hoklo base will react to this.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14240&hilit=charles+mack&start=20[/quote]
They’ll probably believe it if it’s in Apple Daily…

Ja, but then he’d be President of South Africa.

but isn’t it great that the prosecutor can simply supress the publishing of the DVD, without watching it? He already admited that the DVD does exist (when he said that he was not sure if Ker was in the meeting…

So this is what CSB is talking about - prosecutors protecting politicians, and exposing their bias.