"Mainland"? Which Mainland?

By the way, somehow Jesus has a relevant video to our discussion that came out just on the 19th.

1 Like

No, it’s more likely that I live in my own little world, and I forget that we have different experiences.

Sorry for causing confusion.

1 Like

Thats what people should be thinking. If we enjoy the freedoms and luxuries in taiwan, it should just be basic responsibility to do the bare minimums. Eg. Dont buy Cinese shit which literally funds missiles pointed at yourself. No one is asking everyong to join a militia (just because we havent been invaded yet). But at the same time, denial and running away from durect and obvious problems is the exact opposite of patriotic. In this case, quite counter productive as far as human rights and general ethics/morals are concerned. Objectively, this seems true in regards to CCP. There is no judgment for those at least putting in some effort to better the world. Those that belittle people for not singlehandedly toppling the CCP oppression are just assholes. But there are many shades of grey.

At the same time ,there should be some leniency for ignorance. Where that gets old fast is once they are shown otherwise and still kowtow to oppression. Especially out of greed. Especially especially out of want for fiat currency. Then it enters the territory of a really problematic situation.

1 Like

Imagine if she was from a big city like Kaohsiung. Would she say 中國台北高雄區?:joy: