Major Mosque shooting in Christchurch NZ

I think in this kids case the circumstances are a little different, it seems he put up a picture with “target acquired” and I am reading but couldn’t substantiate he posted that in the days before the attack.

But sure, the rest is most likely police trying to scare people not into posting the video, although anyone doing that at this point would be a special kind of stupid.

Even if that’s the case, 14 years still seems excessive. I somehow doubt that 14 years in prison is going to make the little shit a better person.

The shooter’s opted to represent himself in court. He’s going to turn it into a circus.

Ooooohhhh bear baiting.

I’m not rising to that bait. The lady is a saint.

I hear you, we will have to wait for details to come out, but if this type of thing was being discussed and encouraged on the internet forums he was posting on, those people shouldn’t be overlooked. IMO. I get 14 years being harsh, I really don’t know what the penalty should be for that type of thing.

Maybe, but the hijab-wearing stunt is pretty cringe-worthy.

All white Australians? Really? Collective guilt much?

3 Likes

Very excessive, I agree.

1 Like

The predictable link-up to the identitarian powers emanating from the academy, and ruling most of Europe and nearly all the popular press.

Sad, but it’s what passes for journalism these days.

1 Like

I wonder if he’ll show up in court with a bunch of crazed female groupies?

If Ted Bundy and Charles Manson had female groupies, then I wouldn’t be surprised if he has some scumbag admirers too. I’d think they’d be banned from court though.

Maybe they’ll be let in if they show up wearing hijabs.

1 Like

No admirer of his would ever be caught dead in a hijab. That doesn’t even make sense.

Week suspension from Forumosa, followed by possible banning seems appropriate. :wink:

2 Likes

Neither did Manson’s groupies.

I’m sorry, but you lost me here.

Just that when you’re dealing with the wackier fringes of society, things don’t always make sense.

That actually clarifies a couple of things :slight_smile:

1 Like

True. But it’d be like a neo-nazi coming to court with a Che Guevara shirt. There has to be some logic line to follow. Maybe the groupies with hijabs joke would work better with that Dutch tram shooter who was just captured.