Making a visa for Mainland china

Im planning a holiday to china in may. How do i make a visa for china when I’m in taiwan. I’m pretty sure there would be no embassy here for PRC right?

I think “make” is the wrong choice of verb here. It would be considered a crime to “make” a visa. I think you mean “get” or “apply for”.

You can apply for a China visa through your travel agent. You need two photos, a copy of your ARC, your passport, a letter from your employer, and some money. The travel agent will then send your passport and application materials to Hong Kong. A week later, you’ll have your visa. (Requirements and fees vary according to your nationality and visa type.)

You can get more details from your travel agent. I got my China visa thanks to Margaret at Astor Travel.