Making female friends in Yilan

Hello, ladies. I sincerely hope this is the place to post such a thread. If not, feel free to delete it. Alright. I am a Taiwanese dude, 25 yrs, and speaks fluent English. And I am currently in Yilan and will stay put for a while before I land a job (most certainly in Taipei, though I might also end up in Japan). I was just wondering if any females (non-locals) currently in Yilan would like to grab some grub or have a drink or two together sometime. We can also go hiking, swimming, road-trips, hitting KTV parlors (my all-time favorite activity) etc. etc. together. As a local, I can also show you around. I tried Formosa Friend but since I am not a premium member I am basically “handicapped.” The only thing I get to do on the site is to send smiles to ladies, which I think is kinda creepy if that’s the only thing you do. It’s like a dude keeps smiling at you but remains silent the whole time…I saw a cutie who’s currently in Taipei, 20 yrs, but I can’t do anything at all except for sending her smiles. I’ve sent her two smiles and I don’t think third time would be the charm in this particular case :roflmao: So if the girl somehow sees this post she’d know why I stopped sending her smiles :s. That was a rough experience. I’ve tried “Meetup”, too, but Yilan is basically a “forgotten land” as far as “meetup” is concerned…no activities at all… Rice paddies have been very kind to keep me company but I 'd rather meet someone I can have connection with :bow: Anyway, I know there aren’t many foreign ladies in Yilan but I keep the faith (fingers crossed lol). If you’re game, let’s meet up :stuck_out_tongue: Feel free to PM me to get to know more about me. :ponder: Peace!