Making intentions clear to Taiwanese/Chinese girls

Note: following these suggestions may or may not lead to criminal prosecution, lawsuits, and/or deportation from Republic of China (Taiwan).

Guy

Oh yeah also that

1 Like

Double standards, most of topics are of female virgins and old male virgin stories are few (and men will NOT admit it if they are).

1 Like

Society does have double standards when it comes to male and female virginity, but here on Forumosa both sides are equally free to anonymously share their stories.

I admit that old post was a bit discomforting to read, but if you need a safe space there is a -speaking of double standards- woman’s forum. Which, if you think about it, perpetuates the societal stereotype that women need protecting while men should go out and get some…

2 Likes

More interesting usernames and conversations in 2003.

Think I’ll take a break from Forumosa for a bit.

4 Likes

2003 - 2010 forumosa was a whole different world

5 Likes

The whole world was a whole different world…

7 Likes

Reaction depends on the man’s attractiveness.

Is he’s handsome this behavior will be seen as “confident”.

If he’s ugly it’ll be instant “ewww creepy”.

12 Likes

It’s the same when a guy stares at a girl. I was at a restaurant once and kept looking at a waitress. She then turned to her colleagues and bragged about how a young, good-looking guy keeps giving her attention. They all laughed about it.

1 Like

Man, imagine if a guy gets objectified by a gay guy. It’s the most infuriating shit ever. Makes me feel bad for girls being objectified by creepers.

2 Likes

#humblebrag.

It’s funny how it doesn’t work the other way around. If a plain-looking girl walked up to a guy and explained in detail what she’d like to do to him, he’d be like “sure, let’s go”.

6 Likes

It’s happened to me on occasion, i don’t mind

3 Likes

It’s only ‘bad’ if the only attention you get is from gay guys and you are not gay

Then your only real option is to become BUY SEXUAL. You have to buy it

By the way there might be differences in Taiwanese girls versus mainland girls versus Singaporean Chinese girls so it may not be one approach works for all

Except money
Money is like type O positive blood
Everyone can use it

Money works on all of them

3 Likes

Any man who gets infuriated by this must be too good-looking for his own good. I’d be over-the-moon if this happened to me just to know that somebody out there thinks I’m attractive enough to objectify me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, hahaha.

Glad you’re still posting here.

Muscles, Music, Money and Mandarin…

One or two of them, and you might be alright. I don’t like throwing money at women, but what you said is true.

I wrote a story a while back about a society of black magicians, who wanted to make a magical talisman so powerful, it’d make nearly any woman sleep with you…

They called it the Thousand Dollar Bill.

3 Likes

I’m not gay

As prior mentioned I think some guy was trying to pick me up at Walmart a couple weeks ago
I was a little
Bit flattered

Not offended
Not gay either

1 Like

I think it’s only bad when the person doing it gets very aggressive and handsy. But if it’s just words or stares it’s not hurting anyone

That’s got nothing to do with homosexuals, in my opinion. That’s bad no matter who is doing it to whom

2 Likes