Making Plastic Toys for Foreigners in the Workers' Paradise

This is how it’s done:

theregister.co.uk/2006/08/30 … ions_jobs/

Foxconn statement includes:

[quote]defend our name and to force out the truth

no other avenue to rectify the defamation damage other than thru [sic.] court judgment

To maintain and protect our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing have long been Foxconn’s highest guiding principle on social and environmental responsibility front

Reporters’ work should be free from any prejudice and strive to present only the truth; this is any journalist’s basic code of professional conduct and code of ethics, as he or she enjoys unfettered freedom for [sic.] speech. [my emphasis]

the minority who wrongfully abuses their so-called freedom of speech by spreading malicious false statements [my emphasis]

to preserve the Chinese dignity

We hereby plead with the journalist community to seek out the truth, reporting without prejudice and respect the law
[/quote]

Note that Foxconn is a Taiwanese company.

Now multiply by 10,000 and you get the picture.

It’s a tough old life innit?

EDIT: Claim reduced to one yuan from 30 bazillion or whatever ridiculous amount it was. It’s always good to see the wheels of justice move in China. Way to Go Hon Hai ! You shower of fucks.

Haha, the old financial sweatshot once put out a report pointing the following things about foxconn:

1. They are a murky company, where nobody apart from the owner has a decent picture of what’s going on.
  2. They are fleecing their shareholders through their insider get bonus shares schemes - I know that most Taiwanese companies do that, however foxconn does it more than most.

They release wrongful information on purpose to mislead investors and the market.

In response, Foxconn went to the SFC, trying to get us censured. They lost, if I recall correctly.

[quote]Haha, the old financial sweatshot once put out a report pointing the following things about foxconn:

1. They are a murky company, where nobody apart from the owner has a decent picture of what’s going on.
  2. They are fleecing their shareholders through their insider get bonus shares schemes - I know that most Taiwanese companies do that, however foxconn does it more than most.

They release wrongful information on purpose to mislead investors and the market.

In response, Foxconn went to the SFC, trying to get us censured. They lost, if I recall correctly.[/quote]

Well… Hon Hai… 'nuff said. :wink:

Anyway, “fox”… “con”… nudge, nudge, wink, wink…

BUY on dips?

HG

I think that the “god” said, “Sell into strength, if any”.

It [color=green]glows[/color] in the dark! I want one!

Oh, our “god” could glow a little bit, esp if others misfortune was involved.

That Mickey Mao thing is great! Gotta have one…