Male Turn-Ons

You win.
What I was talking about was probably “he nags me, he nags me not”-question.

Boy am I glad to be single again…

You win.
What I was talking about was probably “he nags me, he nags me not”-question.[/quote]

And I love it when a woman tells me I am right, especially if she is the type who looks good in orange.

:wink:

For me it’ll all depend on the girl and the situation.

If she looks great in jeans (I’m basically an ass and butt kinda guy) that’s enough for me. Then just walking around with her holding her hand is already a turn on.

Also, I agree with the previous post about a shirt showing the top half of your breasts or even a little cleavage (but just enough to get the imagination running).

And if the girl has great legs (and no leg hair for me thank you very much…) a skirt or shorts can also be very sexy.

Now to the other stuff. Sexy underwear is a great start. She doesn’t necessarily have to wear thongs, but please, no granny underwear. Something sexy and lacy will do. Especially a nice bra. (Whilst hanging up my laundry the other day I spotted my neighbours bra’s and panties hanging on her line. Now she always looks conservative and is rather plain looking. But now everytime I see her I just picture the underwear she must be wearing and get all hot and bothered. Especially when she smiles at me in passing and says hi. Pity she has a boyfriend though. :frowning: ) Also, it’s great if the top and bottom half of the underwear match in colour.
Sexy stockings (erspecially the kind that go to mid thigh) with or without suspenders are really cool. My favourite sexy underwear colours are, red, white, black (the obvious three I think) and light blue, pink and light green.

Other stuff - Whispering stuff to me in public. Softly in my ear. Things like, “you look so sexy”, or “I can’t wait till we get home, I want you to…” Also, for me personally, hair on the legs (by this I especially mean on the lower legs) and under the arms are big turn-offs, even deal breakers. But some guys like that or don’t care.

The main thing is to figure out what your guy likes, and what your positive physical traits are. Are girls have positive traits physically. You just need to play on them and accentuate them. And if he’s your guy (i.e. you’re in a stable relationship) don’t be shy and don’t mind initiating anything. The best wake-up I’ve ever had was a BJ. Wow!! Wish that would happen more often. I’ll do anything for you after that.

Good luck in your future romantic endeavours.

You win.
What I was talking about was probably “he nags me, he nags me not”-question.[/quote]

And I love it when a woman tells me I am right, especially if she is the type who looks good in orange.

:wink:[/quote]

Wooo Wooo, I knew you were my brother!

Bring it on baby, and
she
is the type ( See how easy it is to get banned). :wink:

[quote=“Tigerman”]

Thanks, Tash. It worked! :notworthy:

[quote=“Tigerman”]

Thanks, Tash. It worked! :notworthy:

:help: :wink:

Brains, a serious wit and an ass that’s just begging to be spanked.

In that order. :wink:

A couple of people have suggested showing cleavage… I know there’s a time and place for everything, but I’ve gotten the impression that showing a little boob is no no in Taiwan. Even at the clubs / bars I’ve been to people seem to be pretty covered up. Some girls will show some leg, but never any cleavage. I assumed it was beacase it was inappropriate. Is there any truth to this or am I :loco:

No, it’s because most of the girls here just don’t have any cleavage to show off.

:smiling_imp:

My wife says I should type that I never ever see clevage.

So I did.

(think Bizarro World)

I’m going to tackle the physicals of “what turns a man on”…

In no particular order…

1. small amount of dirty talk…or just pleasurable moans from the woman (we like to hear that we’re doing something right).

2. Tongue in orifice (ear, anus…probably not nose though).

3. Masturbation on the girls part. One of the sexiest thing a girl did to me was put her fingers in my mouth to moisten them…and then proceed to stimulate herself clitorally. This is also a big turn on for the man because he gets to watch a girl masturbate while having sex. Girls will have a better sexually experience if they stimulate themself from the outside while the male stimulates from the inside…kinda like when a man masturbates while his girlfriend licks his crack…or outside of anus.

4. finger in man’s anus is stimulating and interesting to most men (not too often though, maybe every 4th time…or something).

5. A willingness to show one’s body during sex…but shyness before and after.

6. 69 is a good position that isn’t used enough…or if you don’t like being “eaten” at least position yourself over his face so he has a nice view while oral is being performed on him.

7. A man worth having sex with will be more turned on by your re-actions to his actions than by his own actions. So if he does something you like be sure to let him know. A girls groan of pleasure will make me cum faster than most other things (similiar to #1).

8. Get on top…the man does most of the work and the girl just lies there most of the time…give the guy a break…hop on top and work those abdominals. When on top keep the back straight as opposed to leaning over him…gives him a nice view of your chest.

9. Oral sex during non-sexual times…for example he’s watching TV…walk up and just start the oral sex…it’s very tidy and shouldn’t mess the couch. And it’s one of the sexiest things a girl can do.

10. A girl once said to me “Can we try it from behind again?” (we’d only done it once before)…that was pretty darn sexy.

11. Back to oral sex…you need to suck…you need to suck hard…you aren’t going to hurt it. Imagine you are trying to get a really thick milkshake up a straw…an open mouth going back and forth provides visual stimulation, but little physical. Suck hard.

12.Fingers through hair is nice.

1. Play with your own chest as if you are so turned on you just have to touch yourself.

2. When the man is trying to fall asleep, but you want to have sex…don’t start to cuddle…or kiss at his face. Someone pecking at my face while I’m trying to fall asleep is NOT sexy…it’s annoying. If the man is trying to fall asleep…or is already asleep…just go straight to the oral sex…that will get his attention in a very positive manor. You don’t need to finish the job…but do it long enough to get him hard then stop…he won’t be able to go to sleep then and you will get the intercourse you wanted .

3. Err, there are probably more…but I think I’m going to go have sex now…

That’s funny. I started a thread in Women’s Forum about men who are completely silent with eyes closed while receiving oral sex. (No replies to that post btw, looks like I’m the only sex-obsessed woman here. :blush: )

So it goes both ways. LISTEN GUYS! If you want oral sex, don’t just lie there like a dead pig - moan, grab the girls’s hair, talk, look her in the eye… whatever… just do something!

(sorry for ranting :wink: )

Lucky bastard! :raspberry: :slight_smile:

[quote=“Notsu”]
So it goes both ways. LISTEN GUYS! If you want oral sex, don’t just lie there like a dead pig - moan, grab the girls’s hair, talk, look her in the eye… whatever… just do something! [/quote]

Please refer back to my #6 and #11. The answer to all life’s questions can be found in my previous post if you look hard enough :wink: .

Damn! I never knew it was that easy! Does that work with any girl/woman?

Mordeth, what with your in love thread and now this, I’m starting to seriously like you.

And thanks Notsu, I’m already a convert. I may appear like a dead pig but I grunt alot during the deed.

I believe it is our ultimate duty to humanity to distribute this turn on list as wide and as far as is possible . … I’ll PM you my GF’s e-mail if you wouldn’t mind starting there first.

HG

Mordeth, you seem to have pretty much hit the nail on the head with that list… :sunglasses: :smiling_imp: :slight_smile:

Now, is someone going to write the female equivalent to Mordeth’s list?

With all this talk of oral sex, i’m afraid my dear trapjaw your user name chills me to the core.

But I applaud your call for the feminine equivalent.

HG

[quote=“Mordeth”]

1. Err, there are probably more…but I think I’m going to go have sex now…[/quote]

try not to hurt your wrists

[quote=“shifty”][quote=“Mordeth”]

1. Err, there are probably more…but I think I’m going to go have sex now…[/quote]

try not to hurt your wrists

I once masturbated for 8 hours straight while taking…err…something. Plus, I ride sports bikes. My wrists are steel :wink: .

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“Notsu”]
So it goes both ways. LISTEN GUYS! If you want oral sex, don’t just lie there like a dead pig - moan, grab the girls’s hair, talk, look her in the eye… whatever… just do something! [/quote]

Please refer back to my #6 and #11. The answer to all life’s questions can be found in my previous post if you look hard enough :wink: .[/quote]

That’s the point of giving (verbal or non-verbal) feedback during the act, isn’t it? I don’t have a penis myself and there are no instructions written on the guy’s belly. :wink:

This thread was started by a woman, so either of you could have started the female turn-ons’ thread. I’m not gonna start the thread myself, cause, personally, I couldn’t care less what other women like. :sunglasses: