Man can't get laid because of Google

Apparently they have psychoxiaojies back home, too!

[quote]Dear Cary,

I broke up with my ex a year ago after we were together for five years. It was messy because she insists she’s still in love with me, so I just try to avoid her as much as possible now.

I’m trying to hook up with other girls, but when you Google me, one of the first pages that comes up is an old page from my ex’s blog in which she goes on and on about how much she loves me. She never even bothered to blog the fact that I dumped her, and she still mentions me every once in a while, saying that it’s my birthday or something to make it sound like we still know each other.

I can never get anywhere because girls think I’m still together with my ex, or they don’t want to get involved when she’s so clearly still in love with me! She has serious mental problems, but she’s really good at making herself look like an interesting person in the blog, so girls always end up being on her side.

I don’t want to ask her to remove the blog entries because she thinks she’s still in love with me, so she’d probably just mention me more in the blog to scare more girls off. But I do want to have a normal sex life at some point soon! What do I do?

salon.com/mwt/col/tenn/2004/ … index.html

[/quote]

Then get off the net and go outside! What happened to meeting people away from the computer like clubs, bookstores, just walking down the street.

do people actually google their dates’ names these days? that sounds a little odd.

I have a sound bite on my computer but I don’t know what movie it’s from.
“That guy couldn’t get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a bag of bananas.”

Hah! I don’ need no steenkin’ Google to not get laid.

[quote=“Richardm”]I have a sound bite on my computer but I don’t know what movie it’s from.
“That guy couldn’t get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a bag of bananas.”[/quote]

audiosparx.com/sa/play/play. … _iid.23790

It’s from Kids in the Hall (the TV show). How did I know this fact?

I GOOGLED it.