Man I need a gf

I was going to mention this. What’s that phrase, don’t shit where you eat? You have to very very sure when dating someone you work with. You can potentially mess up your career with that.

1 Like

It was the downfall of me in both KFC and Burgerking

I could have been shift supervisor by now.

4 Likes

After 2, you’ll get labeled a “stalker.” If the girl isn’t into you, she isn’t into you. I’d rather focus on someone who likes me as well than try to win over someone who has little to no interest.

2 Likes

After the 1st one it’s a judgement call. If she really had a excuse not to go maybe give it a 2nd go. But if she’s just softy putting you down, I wouldn’t even go 2. The 3rd time is like you know 100% something was going on the first 2 and even then I would make the girl work for 3 where she makes the plans or something.

2 Likes

I’d add to this that usually if she turns you down once, but has a legit reason and is interested she will respond with a counter suggestion… another day or at least a promise to get together another time in the future. If she turns you down cold, then just let it go.

2 Likes

Wellllllllllllll, there is a qualifying thingy here . IF you get a DEATH STARE, I would not even attempt the second pass.

I am assuming she is charming when she turns you down, then it’s worth another shot.
Now if she is like the young lady that i tried to chat up on the MRT one time, the one with the OH SO SHORT SHORTS ON carrying flowers. I just asked if the flowers were for her or from her to someone? She said in a voice so icy I think it was absolute Zero, “its for someone else”.

That shut me down so cold that I didn’t even look at her another glance. It was so obvious the shut down that she musta felt a wee bit bad bout it. So when she got off a few stops later, she actually said to me “tsai chien”. She got off at Wanfang hospital so perhaps her BF was badly hurt or something?

2 Likes

I think I figured out why I don’t like online dating. I can’t smell them. Blindfold me and let me scratch-n-sniff.

6 Likes

:ponder:

Don’t become a "Tool box " which is a local expression for a guy some women use to do their errands and fix their stuff for free. The moment she asks for free things get out, you got to red pill not blue pill em

Somebody’s gonna make a shitload of money if they can figure out a way to do that.

Two of my ex’s had a thing about sniffing me. That pheromone thing does seem to be more important to women.

Yes, women seem to be very receptive of good smells. A nice matching cologne does wonders with women. I’ve also been told I have a nice smell naturally and don’t have body odor. Even after sweating at the gym girls have said why do you smell so nice with a sweet like odor before I had to hop in the showers. Apparently some East Asians, especially Koreans have a gene that prevents armpit odor as well? I’ve never had to wear deodorant.

Don’t know about Koreans, but

A lot of Asian people just don’t seem to have a natural stank. My mother has no body odor and almost no body hair. I wish I’d inherited that but I got the hairy Slav gene instead…

Yeah, I’ve noticed deodorant really isn’t used much here, but the MRT is definitely less BO-flavoured than, say, the London Underground.

That’s really sad @Andrew0409. If a man can’t work up a good stink, then teabagging is utterly pointless.

3 Likes

I thought it was tommy525’s job to lower the tone around here.

Apparently foreigners in Korea often complain about not being able to find deodorant.

It’s one of the hardest adjustments for me dating non asian women. I think they smell a bit lol.

Frankly, it’s probably a hygiene issue. Especially if they’re British …

I’ve sat next to more than a few Taiwanese who reeked to high heaven on the MRT. And yes, I’m talking body odor.

Oh I realize this isn’t always the case. Some still got the stank. But it’s usually the halitosis that I notice. Gag…