Man I need a gf

I’m really sensitive to smell. It’s not always a hygiene issue because some girls can shower often and use deodorant and I can still smell body odor.

But hygien can be different, or at least the concept of clean. Like I can’t go into bed without taking a shower, this apparently is not a concept many none Asians have. Or obvious ones like not wearing shoes in the house or a weirder one for me is wearing shoes on the bed.

Or taxi drivers that have been living in the cab for a few days.

In a restaurant the other day and nice waitress smelled like no bath or deodorant for 2 days. It was that smell and nothing else.

I notice that quite a lot in office environments as well. Expensive clothes, lots of makeup and an obvious “no shower in a couple of days” smell. Maybe it’s some TMC thing where soap and water during a full moon make your skin age faster?

I apparently have a unique smell … my lady friends can t put a finger on it but apparently it’s unique … not unpleasant not pleasant just unique they say. A strange slightly musky odor

Apparently I smell like a unicorn

the back end , or the front end ? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Depends which way I’m facing i suppose ?

3 Likes

Hang on I think it wasn’t an unicorn maybe it was a bull with one horn ? I forget but don’t worry I use Paco Rabanne

Ride the MRT on Saturday afternoon. Full of potential gf. Stand in front of a map just look around until someone has to help.

A fine young fella tried that in ol Taipei for hours
Didn’t work

This is such a weird thing for me too. I can never understand how my non Asian friends can even fall asleep without a shower.

Some because a living conditions. A lot of non-asians grew up someplace where they literally do nothing all day that makes them dirty or smelly. Everything is climate controlled and smell controlled and dirt controlled.

In Asia, that happens as soon as you walk out the door or maybe even before.

Like wearing shoes in the house. A lot of non Asian countries people literally do nothing all day that gets their shoes dirty going from carpet at house to carpet car to carpet office and to shiny grocery store floors and back.

I don’t think this makes any sense. So wouldn’t they not have a problem not showing before bed and such?

And I’m not feeling like this is a accurate description of things, many non Asian countries have large populations of people not doing anything that makes them dirty and could simply keep things just as clean. There’s a lot more to why most Asian countries have a culture of not wearing shoes indoors and such.

I had a guy ask me why foreign guys all wear perfume. I worked out that he was talking about deoderant

I don’t know how you can wear shoes in the house either. Even if you have a door into your carhole and the carpet rolled out for you when you step out at work you’ve been walking in unspeakable stuff in them other days. But more for me how is it comfortable? Bare feet feels so much more free.

Is it true Americans wear their shoes to bed, and store them in the fridge next to the tomato sauce?

I’ve never heard of this.

Not everyone is into ‘toned muscle’ from gym.

I can attest to that lol

No that’s the Italians.

And that’s not tomato sauce.

1 Like

Lol. Zender. Totally agree with your last comment. Put another way, the easiest way to look good, is to hang out with people who look even worse than you. The girls will start asking who’s the good looking one?
Works the same with dieting: The easiest way to diet is to hang out with fatter friends. You end up looking like the thin one.

Who do you thing girls will want to talk to the most:

Simon Pegg #1?

or Simon Pegg #2?