Man I need a gf

I hear women really dig dudes that don’t punctuate. What gives?

3 Likes

On this piss innit

Just divorce when you’re young and you will be okey.

Your god are giving you some shitty gifts

2 Likes

If you need someone to complete you you gonna get real messed up in your head if she/he dumps you

You need to be complete going in cuz relationships is hard work

1 Like

OK, @Uncreativeusername, if this guy can get laid (well, not now, but before he got married anyway), then you can surely get laid. This should be all the confidence building you need. :grin:

5 Likes

Problem being a virgin goin into a serious relationship is you start making more of that than you should

You start thinking it’s fate and you are meant to be and all that when it probably isnt When fate turns to hate

Primo amore = love hurts

But it’s ok it’s all growing pains

Love can be such sweet sorrow. As long as it doesn’t kill you

yeah come on dude

3 Likes

Is sex during a ghost marriage cheating?

1 Like

Only during ghost month

2 Likes

I like capital letters at the beginning of sentences. And sentences. And punctuation.

It’s true Pretty girls like punctuation

because it’s believed that tall men have big…

pants

2 Likes

intergluteal cleft

1 Like

You certainly like incomplete sentences that start with “And”.

Or French.

what a crazy story in jail

Hey, get a talkative outgoing wingman. Even if he’s old or fat or stupid or whatever, talking out-going guys can always break the ice and open the door.

Girls drop their guard because they know obviously nothing is going to happen with him but then it kind of opens the door for an introduction.

1 Like

If someone Needs a gf/bf, that might be a problem. Healthiest situation is to be content with yourself, with or without a significant other. If you need someone to make you complete, then you’re fucked. Music and movies make it seem romantic to not be able to live without someone that you are so deeply in love with. But this is bullshit. Reminds me of a family friend, always in shitty relationships filled with drama and always being disrespected. But as soon as he breaks up, he finds another girl immediately. He can’t handle being alone, that’s not healthy. Don’t end up like that guy!

4 Likes

agree

1 Like