Man in UK breaks into farms and does bad things with manure

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … ailed.html

I am quoting some highlights from the story:

[quote]David Truscott, 40, broke into a farm, covered himself in the waste and was seen masturbating, a court heard.

Truscott was arrested in the early hours of November 9 when he was found by police sitting in manure at the same farm.

He was charged with breaching the terms of a restraining order stopping him from visiting the farm and jailed for another 20 weeks.

A police spokesman said the family that lived at the farm - a husband and wife and two young children - have been left ‘‘terrified’’.

“This it was an extremely rare crime and we are doing everything we can,” he said. ‘‘This is very unusual and we appreciate it’s going on for so long it is very frustrating for the family concerned.’’

The court heard he is regularly found at the farm in Camborne, Cornwall.

On one occasion a milking parlour had been entered and he had stripped down to his pants and climbed into a huge vat of manure.
Truscott was jailed for three years in 2005 after admitting causing three fires at the farm which destroyed a farm and killed a cow.

[/quote]

OH MY GOD.

This is what I’d like to share. He’s 40 years old. Sometimes I feel like I’ll never find the righty girl, but at least I don’t have something like getting arrested for sitting in manure while masturbating on my rap sheet.

Sometimes I feel like a failure in life. How does this guy feel?

I don’t have as many friends as I like. But at least people aren’t pointing me out as “the guy who got arrested in a vat of manure.”

So anyway, be happy, folks. Wahtever you did or didn’t do this weekend, at least you didn’t get your name in the paper for terrorizing cow poop.

:2cents:

I don’t get what he did wrong. “terrified”? Please! :unamused:

Poor guy!

Me too. No matter how much I screw up I always find it comforting that somewhere out there there’s a bigger loser than me. It’s the main reason I still post on the internet.

[quote=“sulavaca”]I don’t get what he did wrong. “terrified”? Please! :unamused:

Poor guy![/quote]

The previous arson probably had something to do with it.

Thinking about it, the initial arson could have been caused by a spark from excessive friction combined with methane.

[quote=“tomthorne”][quote=“sulavaca”]I don’t get what he did wrong. “terrified”? Please! :unamused:

Poor guy![/quote]

The previous arson probably had something to do with it.[/quote]

Oh! :noway:

:roflmao:

This is very sad. Poor guy, and poor farmer and his wife and kiddies.

Political rant
This is why we voted a labour government back in to fix social welfare which is clearly needed here in the form of some decent full time psychiatric care and what do we get a ruined economy, increased taxes and the joy of watching the Americans invest in health reform.rant off

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]This is very sad. Poor guy, and poor farmer and his wife and kiddies.

Political rant
This is why we voted a labour government back in to fix social welfare which is clearly needed here in the form of some decent full time psychiatric care and what do we get a ruined economy, increased taxes and the joy of watching the Americans invest in health reform.rant off[/quote]

Echo post.

However I personally would never vote for labour. I didn’t vote at Blairs first election and I’ll vote again next election when we finally boot them out. I also voted for Bo Jo to get in! But Brits dont really like to discuss their persoanl politics. Not like our wayward brothers to the west. Labour were good when they reigned in public spending, now they are a mess. Next week they are secretly going to drastically reduce immigration ease. You heard it here first. No longer will students be able to enter the uk to study pre university language courses. They must come in with the ielts level already attained. Thats 90% of uk language schools fecked for a start. But it takes the foreign accents of the streets. Genius.

What’s society coming to these days? I am outraged that there is no law against masturbating while covered with manure.

No there is. IIRC from my law days, this would fall under the Bovine Waste Masturbation Act 1963 - Schedule 1.

Oh. Bovine manure. That’s different.