Mandarin Courses at NIGHT?

Just wondering, does Taipei have any universities or bushibans that offer mandarin courses (group preferrably) at night? I’ve been searching around, and its pretty hard to find one. I work in the daytime.

thanks

TLI has a few classes around the city. THey must have something at night.
www.tli.com
ski

Mandarin Daily News (MDN) runs evening classes (7-8:50pm), individual or groups.
You should register 1 week before the new term (month) starts.

MDN (Guo Y

With a little work, you can take an informal Mandarin course every night, from the comfort of your own bed.

Or her bed. Whichever.

[quote=“mod lang”]With a little work, you can take an informal Mandarin course every night, from the comfort of your own bed.

Or her bed. Whichever.[/quote]

It hardly ever works out that way. If she’s well enough educated to be worth trying to learn Mandarin from, she’ll most likely speak pretty good English, and your best efforts to make Mandarin a main medium of communication between you will almost always be thwarted.

I had countless Chinese girlfriends before I got married, and learnt very little Chinese from any of them.

CLD did when I was there, heaps of 7-9pm classes a few 6-8pm and others too. Check the English newspapers.

nice, thanks

yeah tried to find what CLD meant, and came across this page, which was very useful to me,

taiwan.8m.net/study.html