Manhandled to her wedding

cafemom.com/articles/breakin … &non_us=US

Don’t understand how this is legal and condoned by any govt in the world. But apparently it is.

( i know, what the F website is that anyway)

Kazakhstan is overall not a nice place. Or any of the Central Asian Islamic states for that matter. For some reason I thought it was the Tajik or the Kyrgyz still doing things golden horde style, not the Kazakh, though. There’s a VICE doco on it, for what that’s worth.

Looks like its Kazakhstan custom. And like many foreign customs, outsides like ourselves will not understand. Just like why do Koreans eat dogs? Or why do African tribes inplant those flat bowls into their lower lips? Or why do women in the middle east have to cover up and not show their faces? Theyre all strange customs to us because they are not part of our own…

The Third Reich was a strange one too. All that Nazi stuff, taking people to concentration camps against their own will, and murdering them. I personally don’t get it, but I am sure they had their own cultural reasons for doing it.

:fume: :fume: :fume:

What part of “manhandled” or “dragged kicking and screaming to her wedding” are you having problems comprehending ? And are you seriously having problems understanding the concept that not everyone who is part of “a culture” may actually benefit from said “culture” ?

Please, please tell me that you are a troll, before I lose the will to live.

Moral relativism is a sickness, a pernicious and subtle racism, that has pervaded western cultures through the worst elements of academia. There is no excuse for kidnapping a woman for the purposes of maritally enslaving and maritally raping her.

I say it is a racism because moral relativism demands that people who aren’t white be held to a lesser moral standard than those who are. The subtext is that non-whites from other cultures are assumed incapable of moral behaviour on the same scale as a white person.

Here is the VICE doco. Bridal kidnapping is practiced in Kyrgyzstan as well, so I am glad my memory did not fail me. I found it too troubling to watch through honestly, and I’ve seen their Liberian videos.
vice.com/video/bride-kidnapp … tan-part-1

[quote=“kungfuken”]

Moral relativism is a sickness, a pernicious and subtle racism, that has pervaded western cultures through the worst elements of academia. There is no excuse for kidnapping a woman for the purposes of maritally enslaving and maritally raping her.

I say it is a racism because moral relativism demands that people who aren’t white be held to a lesser moral standard than those who are. The subtext is that non-whites from other cultures are assumed incapable of moral behaviour on the same scale as a white person.[/quote]

Lefty Wang isn’t white either. Or at least he claims not to be.

Maybe she was mad that they didn’t bring a nice enough bag to stuff her into before the move.

The Third Reich was a strange one too. All that Nazi stuff, taking people to concentration camps against their own will, and murdering them. I personally don’t get it, but I am sure they had their own cultural reasons for doing it.

:fume: :fume: :fume:

What part of “manhandled” or “dragged kicking and screaming to her wedding” are you having problems comprehending ? And are you seriously having problems understanding the concept that not everyone who is part of “a culture” may actually benefit from said “culture” ?

Please, please tell me that you are a troll, before I lose the will to live.[/quote]

Haha if you feel the need to lose the will to live over a discussion topic, do what you gotta do… :loco:

No one gave a shit what the Nazi’s were doing until they started imposing their will on OTHER cultures. Had they stuck with their own country, no one would give a shit. Just like today where no one gives a shit that the middle eastern countries are doing what they are doing now. If Iraq wanted to enslave its own people no one would give a shit. It was only until Iraq started to enslave other people outside of their own country that the rest of the world stepped in. Yes other countries have terrible customs and traditions, but who gets to set the standard for what is right and wrong? Again, I bring up Koreans eating dogs. I would say the majority of the human population do not eat dogs (maybe I’m wrong). Most of us regard dogs as “man’s best friend” and companions as opposed to dinner. Who are we to label Koreans as barbarians because they enjoy eating dogs and have been for 129837412894712398 years just because WE find the practice horrible.

I pose a different point of view for the arranged marriage. As you can see, the girl is the ONLY one kicking and screaming. No one else has a problem with this arranged marriage. Who knows what was set up? Maybe the family arranged for her to marry another family–one that was wealthy enough to support the rest of the girl’s family and that was why the girl’s family was willing to force this marriage upon her. Maybe the girl was too young to understand that by marrying this man, she would be saving the rest of her family. If you had a large family to support and you no longer had the means to support them and an opportunity arose in which another boy from a rich family wanted to marry your daughter, would you not see this as a viable option to support the rest of your family and extended family? I’m not saying its right, but desperate situations calls for desperate measures. You have to remember that not everyone grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth–or even had a spoon. Some live in such terrible conditions that maybe a mother and father would seriously consider the possibility of “selling off” their daughter to a rich family in order to support the rest of their own. Let that simmer a little and then get back to me. Or maybe you would rather scoff at the notion of selling off the daughter and allow the whole family to slowly starve to death, right?

And no I’m not “White”…

[quote=“Leftywang81”]
I pose a different point of view for the arranged marriage. As you can see, the girl is the ONLY one kicking and screaming. No one else has a problem with this arranged marriage. [/quote]

:roflmao: Thats like people voicing an opinion on cannibalism and saying “That’s their culture, outsiders don’t understand, no one was complaining, the ONLY person kicking and screaming was the person being put in the pot”

Yeah, didn’t he stop and think how hungry they all were?

[quote=“Leftywang81”]
I pose a different point of view for the arranged marriage. As you can see, the girl is the ONLY one kicking and screaming. No one else has a problem with this arranged marriage. [/quote]

:roflmao: Thats like people voicing an opinion on cannibalism and saying “That’s their culture, outsiders don’t understand, no one was complaining, the ONLY person kicking and screaming was the person being put in the pot”[/quote]

So why doesn’t Obama or the UN send a few hundred troops down to the Amazon to wipe out or police these tribes still practicing cannibalism?

Not “white”…just “white eye.” :astonished:[/quote]

“White eye”?
Hmmm I don’t get it…
I’m but sure it was pretty funny when you first came up with it. :thumbsup:[/quote]
White eye as in 白目… True, it’s not funny if you have to explain it.

Hmmm so you’re making light of cannibalism now? :ponder:
Thats some cold shit. I wouldn’t even joke about the poor soul getting eaten.
But I guess if you can joke about it, more power to you.

The Nazi’a again!
The first evil people developing film (even in color) and recording all their crimes, not for youtube, but how could they know?

Iraq doesn’t have its own people in terms of one group of people. It’s rather a collection of several different ethnic groups. Here the question is which group is enslaving which other group

Like Taiwan.

The person complaining expressing all signs of discomfort.

I don’t mind people eating their pets. I ate rabbit before, however dogs are carnivorous animals/ mammals and I think we should not eat them.
The reason for that is a little too long to explain right now. Just food chain.

[quote=“Leftywang81”]
I pose a different point of view for the arranged marriage. As you can see, the girl is the ONLY one kicking and screaming. No one else has a problem with this arranged marriage. Who knows what was set up? Maybe the family arranged for her to marry another family–one that was wealthy enough to support the rest of the girl’s family and that was why the girl’s family was willing to force this marriage upon her. Maybe the girl was too young to understand that by marrying this man, she would be saving the rest of her family. If you had a large family to support and you no longer had the means to support them and an opportunity arose in which another boy from a rich family wanted to marry your daughter, would you not see this as a viable option to support the rest of your family and extended family? I’m not saying its right, but desperate situations calls for desperate measures. You have to remember that not everyone grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth–or even had a spoon. Some live in such terrible conditions that maybe a mother and father would seriously consider the possibility of “selling off” their daughter to a rich family in order to support the rest of their own. Let that simmer a little and then get back to me. Or maybe you would rather scoff at the notion of selling off the daughter and allow the whole family to [color=#FF0000]slowly starve to death, right[/color]?

And no I’m not “White”…[/quote]

OK this is just too much garbage for taking in right now, however slowly starve to death in dignity, or sell Leftywang81’s anus to some wealthy gays.

[quote=“Hamletintaiwan”]
I don’t mind people eating their pets. I ate rabbit before, however dogs are carnivorous animals/ mammals and I think we should not eat them.

OK this is just too much garbage for taking in right now, however slowly starve to death in dignity, or sell Leftywang81’s anus to some wealthy gays.[/quote]

Haha you have a problem with people eating dogs but you have no problems eating rabbits. Some rabbit owners would probably find that extremely crude and call you a barbarian for eating such furry lovable creatures. So we shouldn’t eat any carnivorous mammals? Do you eat pork? Pigs eat meat. Pigs eat anything their farmers put in their troth–and most of it are leftovers from the dinnertable. I would not expect you to answer back, so just keep that in mind next time you eat some nice crispy bacon.

Sell my anus to some wealthy gays?
Hahaha I dunno if this shot was directed towards me, or directed at gays who would pay to rape some ass.
And here I thought I was the only one who didn’t think too highly of the gays…

I stopped eating rabbits after i got one as a pet. Eating a rabbit is no different then eating a cat or a dog in my mind. I know the brits raised them to eat during WW2 but that was a desparate measure perhaps. I know the french have rabbit on the menu though. So that is technically no different then the koreans having dog on the menu.

We really should not eat bigger animals. Should just eat ducks and chickens i guess. But even so i hear horrid stories of how chickens are mistreated and that is very very wrong.

I still eat beef and sometimes pork but i eat less of that now.

[quote=“Leftywang81”][quote=“Hamletintaiwan”]

OK this is just too much garbage for taking in right now, however slowly starve to death in dignity, or sell Leftywang81’s anus to some wealthy gays.[/quote]

Haha you have a problem with people eating dogs but you have no problems eating rabbits. Some rabbit owners would probably find that extremely crude and call you a barbarian for eating such furry lovable creatures. [color=#FF0000]So we shouldn’t eat any carnivorous mammals? Do you eat pork? Pigs eat meat.[/color] Pigs eat anything their farmers put in their troth–and most of it are leftovers from the dinnertable. I would not expect you to answer back, so just keep that in mind next time you eat some nice crispy bacon.

Sell my anus to some wealthy gays?
Hahaha I dunno if this shot was directed towards me, or directed at gays who would pay to rape some ass.
And here I thought I was the only one who didn’t think too highly of the gays…[/quote]

That’s one of the reasons why pork is a little dangerous meat and is served well done most of the time.
Also at least in Germany, pork is inspected very carefully before it can be sold. Germans do eat raw pork sometimes.
Since the British fed animal products to their cattle and turned them into carnivorous animals they came down with BSE.
BSE are prions and not even viruses. These short strings of DNA can’t even be destroyed via cooking above 120 C.
The infected will die a horrible death by having slowly but steadily their brain destroyed by these prions.

Where did I say that I had a problem with people eating their dogs?
I don’t and coming back to my original reply, I wouldn’t have a problem if your family ate you if they were so poor and starving to death.
I just said we shouldn’t and with the above, I scratched a little the surface why. Anyway if you are a vegetarian, I found it completely ok if your family ate you.
Don’t invite me though.

[quote=“Leftywang81”]
And here I thought I was the only one who didn’t think too highly of the gays…[/quote]

Finally when it comes to you, you understand the concept of rape.
Gay people buy sex.
Lesbians buy sex.
Straight people buy sex.

I had to use the gays to get my point across, since I can’t think of any other way selling your ass.
I don’t think there is a market for it in the female hetero community/.

By the way rabbit is a very efficient source of protein.
They reproduce quickly.
You can feed them the vegetables we don’t eat or cut away.
They are vegetarian animals.
They are clean and always shit into a dedicated corner.
With a barn full of rabbits you can supply your family with one meaty meal per week.

[quote]By the way rabbit is a very efficient source of protein.
They reproduce quickly.
You can feed them the vegetables we don’t eat or cut away.
They are vegetarian animals.
They are clean and always shit into a dedicated corner.
With a barn full of rabbits you can supply your family with one meaty meal per week.[/quote]

Guinea pigs too. The Andes domesticated them for this.

[quote=“Leftywang81”]Hmmm so you’re making light of cannibalism now? :ponder:
Thats some cold shit.[/quote]

That’s rich, coming from the guy who just made light of rape. If someone is forced to marry against their will, it’s rape. And you spent a paragraph justifying that. You moved quickly from producing thought-provoking posts to just plain creepy. Time for you to go on my ignore list.

I would suggest you’ve got all this precisely backwards. People don’t sell their daughters because they’re poor: they’re poor because they sell their daughters. I know, you can argue it’s a chicken-and-egg thing, but I’ve noticed that poor countries typically have an awful lot of cultural or political features that guarantee they will stay poor, for a long time into the foreseeable future.

For example, countries that treat young girls as nothing more than meat to be sold have effectively lost 50% of their human potential. In functioning societies, women provide a vital counterpoint to the natural tendency of testosterone-fuelled men to wreak havoc. Where that counterpoint fails - because women are violently subjugated - the men inevitably spend their time drinking, fighting and gambling instead of (say) working on the farm so that the family don’t starve.

It’s not that bloody difficult to provide food, water and shelter for a family, even in extremis. It’s surprising how many “poor” people across the world have significant assets (such as land or working-age children) but completely fail to make use of them. Sometimes they can think of nothing useful to do with them except exchange them for paper currency, leaving them worse off than ever once the money evaporates (on drinking and gambling).

Countries where women are afforded at least a modicum of respect, equality, and authority - even if in a roundabout manner - tend to do a lot better than that.