Manzilians- male waxing

Just had yet another metrosexual beauty experience in the form of a ‘Manzilian’…which is what used to be a ‘BackCrack N Sack’ here in Oz a few years back…Seems beauty has taken a turn for men, in that these services are in abundance. I recall going to a place in Taoyuan or Hsinchu (some redneck local place) and asking for nothing more than a male wax ie chest, arms only to be met with screams of ’ Bu Ke I, Bu Yao ’ etc…
Was a good experience overall, with the lovely female therapist (Wax Mistress) being full of professionalism and light heartedness that made it memorable. Only once (or twice…!)did ‘the old fella’ threaten to become rigid, as the waxer gently moved it about with her own slender hands to get a better position to pull the strip off. I’ve not felt this vulnerable since experiencing the first’ Happy Ending’ massage in Asia late 80s as a travelling soldier on duty, all splayed out with a stiffy in full view of the responible party.
Pain factor was a bit in the high range, particularly whilst pulling the hairs of my ballbag out with hot wax and linen but nevertheless, I came home all silky and smooth, and all the better for the experience. Just need t get the wax residue off, maybe a blowtorch will work??

Why would you want to post perverted shit like that on forumosa?

God I HATE Australians! (note: I do not hate Tasmanians - they’re like a N.Z. version of Australians).

Slightly personal, no?

Who wants to hear about me getting my armpits threaded? No?

Sounds painful-really painful. I’d rather not meet you in a dark alley. You must be tough…

I don’t know much about waxing- will it all grow back, be itchy with ingrown hairs and pimples and stuff like that? If so, is it worth it?

When the morphine wears off and the scabs slough off is it pretty comfortable?

[quote=“almas john”]Why would you want to post perverted shit like that on forumosa?

God I HATE Australians! (note: I do not hate Tasmanians - they’re like a N.Z. version of Australians).[/quote]
Why is it perverted? Its a common male beauty routine.
Just sharing mate, just sharing…Lighten the fuck up.

Thanks for sharing, Highway Star.

I’ve only ever waxed my legs and it was a sloppy mess. I used the home sugaring kit. They said it was edible, too.

I’d imagine waxing the sacs would hurt tons more than waxing the female private area. The extra looser skin and all that. I could be wrong though.

Glad to know there are men out there taking care of them private parts. And shouldn’t this be in Health and Fitness?

What made you want to get it done though?

[quote=“914”]Thanks for sharing, Highway Star.

I’ve only ever waxed my legs and it was a sloppy mess. I used the home sugaring kit. They said it was edible, too.

I’d imagine waxing the sacs would hurt tons more than waxing the female private area. The extra looser skin and all that. I could be wrong though.

Glad to know there are men out there taking care of them private parts. And shouldn’t this be in Health and Fitness?

What made you want to get it done though?[/quote]
Hey 914, great to hear from you…
Was admittedly a bit painful around the sack area because i didnt hold it ‘taut’ enough- my bad!
I think I was a metrosexual long before the term was coined, and have been a serial remover of body hair for years. i just hate it. I’d always trimmed the old pubes, especially whilst living in the tropics.
I had it done because the stigma attached to it is dissipating and lots of guys are being more bold when it comes to taking care of themselves. It feels nice n silky smooth, and after time it will grow back thinner and eventually be non existent. I use a lotion that prevents ingrown hairs, and unlike shaving it doesnt itch… Feels great, you ought to try it!!

the metrosexual uses an avatar of Mad Max!!! now that’s a contradiction and a half.

geez, if i took to shaving or some other depilatory activity, where would i stop? do you have some clear demarcation between pubic and leg hair, for example? or between armpit hair, back hair, chest hair and arm hair? and then if you don’t, how do you cope with the weird reversed line at the point you stop waxing? more to the point, how do you wear swimming clothes then? nd how does your SO look at you without smirking?

Thank you for that. I have disturbing images in my head now. Licking bacon doesn’t even come close.

The last man that mentioned to me he’d had a back sack and crack with arsehole done quickly added in the next sentence tha he was off to Saudi Arabia and hoping to meret a prince.

Back I can understand, but the thought of the little bys beiong coated in wax and ripped around . . . no thanks. And what’s the upside? The plucked turkey look?

Look children, look what daddy did!

HG

[quote=“Buttercup”]Slightly personal, no?

Who wants to hear about me getting my armpits threaded? No?[/quote]

I do! I do! :rainbow: