Maradona's Passing Skills on Video

I was gobsmacked by this video clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=–ACUzCCza8

Oh, geez, I thought from the thread title that he had died!

Me too! Change the title!

Me too! Change the title![/quote]
Yeah man, change the title, it freaked me out.

Yeah man, change the title, it freaked me out.[/quote]

The same here!

The same here![/quote]

Ditto.

Agreed.

Me too! I mean, I agree… not I died.

you guys are too much

is this the cokehead castro lover?

[quote=“jdsmith”]you guys are too much

is this the cokehead castro lover?[/quote]

He’s a footballer (the version where you use your feet).
You wouldn’t understand.

The same here![/quote]

Ditto.[/quote]

Same here. Of course, great as he once was, that would hardly come as a surprise.

[quote]Mar 30, 2007

Soccer legend Diego Maradona was hospitalized against his will in Buenos Aires after falling ill from over-indulging in food, alcohol and cigars, his personal doctor said yesterday. . .

The life of the 46-year-old former Barcelona and Napoli star was not in danger, doctor Alfredo Cahe told reporters, but Maradona will stay in a shared room at Guemes Hospital where he was taken late on Wednesday for “several days.”

“He didn’t have a very consistent lifestyle, in his eating habits, his drinking and the amount of cigars he smoked,” Cahe said. . .

In April 2000 Maradona had a heart attack in Uruguay following a cocaine overdose. Four years later, another heart attack followed another overdose. After spending weeks in intensive care, his weight ballooned to alarming levels, prompting him to undergo gastric bypass surgery in 2005.

Late on Wednesday, Guemes Hospital said in a statement that the former Argentina star had been taken by ambulance to the hospital . . .[/quote]
taipeitimes.com/News/sport/a … 2003354590

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“jdsmith”]you guys are too much

is this the cokehead castro lover?[/quote]

He’s a footballer (the version where you use your feet).
You wouldn’t understand.[/quote]

ahhhhhhhhh

soccer. :laughing:

sorry about the title guys…
for those who don’t know who this man is… I’d guess in North America most people would say that Michael Jordan is the most well-known sportsperson (ex or present) in the world. Most people in the rest of the world would say Maradona (or Pele). I refrain from using “great” cos I think you have to be a bit of a role model which Maradona isn’t, but damn… he had mad skillz.

He is one of the greatest player ever to player this game. Very complete and he probably scrored THE greatest goal in history of this game…the Englsih will remember, and no, it’s not the HOG!