March 26 Peace Rally...your thoughts?

[quote=“Levitator”]That’s a conservative conclusion they arrived at after deducting the possible margin of error.[/quote]Not to mention that it’s a blue news show…
Mayor Ma looks pretty lonely out there in the spotlight all by himself.

The survey also shows that 45 percent of Taiwanese think they are plain Taiwanese, 44 percent think they are both Taiwanese and Chinese, and a paltry 6 percent think they are pure Chinese.

In other words, almost half of all Taiwanese now think they are NOT Chinese. And I suspect the real figure is more than that because

1. 14.2 percent of people approached for the survey refused to answer,

2. TVBS is a blue organization. Pro-green people often refuse to answer surveys by blue organizations or they lie to them out of spite.

Fee, wherever you are, you made a good point in a split thread that got canned (why mod? why?). I can only vaguely remember the details but I agreed with it. Yeah, the rally makes sense. Agree with the chemo deal, humans are so damned optimisitic right up to the very last second. Of course I really would like a positive outcome across the strait. Sorry for the gloom. Darkness surrounded me on that particular morning.

Bestest.

HG