Marijuana

Yeah, it grows wild by the Great Wall.

Those Turkistan dudes selling BBQ lamb on a stick were always good to know. :wink:

Those Turkistan dudes selling BBQ lamb on a stick were always good to know. :wink:[/quote]

Weed in asia is terrible. In Beijing, it’s mostly Hashish. or so I hear. :wink:

Those Turkistan dudes selling BBQ lamb on a stick were always good to know. :wink:[/quote]

Weed in Asia is terrible. In Beijing, it’s mostly Hashish. or so I hear. :wink:[/quote]

I…uh…had this friend who said that they sell it in great big balls.

Back in '89, my friend bought a lump of hash for US$15 in Tianjin. It was as big as a large man’s fist. One of the foreign teachers at the University (Nankai) bought about twice that amount, sewed it into his overcoat, and took it back to the U.S. for fun and profit. A lot of profit. Back in those days, U.S. customs pretty much ignored you if you were coming back from China.

I agree. I’ve seen it growing wild in Nepal. I’ve seen it in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. I’ve seen it in Taiwan. And none of it comes close to the pungent, resiny, purple haired buds from back home in California, where sinsemilla was invented. Or so I’ve heard.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]
And none of it comes close to the pungent, resiny, purple haired buds from back home in California, where sinsemilla was invented. Or so I’ve heard.[/quote]
:lovestruck: :uhhuh: …or so I’ve heard.

the hashish there is quite strong… from watching my friend who smoked a cube the size of his palm in under a week. i thought that was pretty crazy.

i hear shrooms can be found in yangmingshan. rumor? [wonder if this weekend, there’s gonna be marked increase of foreigners hiking in the mountain. lol]

Will it make me go schizo?

No, but your sperm count will go down and you’ll grow tits.

No, but your walls will start to breathe and you will have an urge to color every single page in your coloring book. Or so I’ve heard.

No, but your sperm count will go down and you’ll grow tits.[/quote]
MT, you’re really convinced it was the shrooms that did that, aren’t you!

MT, you’re really convinced it was the shrooms that did that, aren’t you![/quote]

I don’t care what did it, it worked out ok for me. I was still able to conceive and I can help my wife out with the breastfeeding.

I’ve definitely noticed in increased use among Taiwanese friends since I moved here. Maybe it’s just a rocker thing though.

Americans who eat at McDonalds my ASS.

careful - it’s a ‘Class A’ drug offence in Taiwan.

Taiwan laws put marijuana up with the worst of the worst.

Not something to get from anyone but those who you know.

MT, you’re really convinced it was the shrooms that did that, aren’t you![/quote]

I don’t care what did it, it worked out ok for me. I was still able to conceive and I can help my wife out with the breastfeeding.[/quote]

Maybe you had help from the mailman…um… the caucasian one. the only one in Taiwan. yah… nevermind. :wink:

[quote=“rooftop”]careful - it’s a ‘Class A’ drug offence in Taiwan.

Taiwan laws put marijuana up with the worst of the worst.

Not something to get from anyone but those who you know.[/quote]

I suggest, and I never thought I would be saying this, is not to partake at all.

I was playing ‘truth or dare’ with a bunch of Tai Da students one night and as usual I couldn’t think of anything to ask, especially in Chinese. So I asked him if he’d ever smoked pot. “Oh no,” he replied, “we don’t have that in Taiwan.” My friend and I exchanged glances and before I had a chance to say “well actually…” she’s like “shut up… just let it be!”

Precious! Must have the precious!

What a stupid posting. :unamused:

What I really wonder. Is how many dealers have pm’d him with offers to sell? I can’t believe this hasn’t been floundered yet. What’s next? Where can I find good E?

CYA
Okami