Marijuana

Marijuana is not an amphetamine or opiate. It’s a different test.

Brian

why on earth would you want to take that stuff?

food tastes better, for one…

Seen too many smart kids become half-wits because of that stuff. I personally ended the big drug ring in my senior high school after too many of my friends started ruining their lives.

Many reasons, but mostly because its so much fun.

Many reasons, but mostly because its so much fun.[/quote]
Just think if you didn’t do that stuff you could have been a rocket scientist instead of posting here.

Just what did they ruin BH? Cubicles, 2.3 kids and a two-car garage?

Many reasons, but mostly because its so much fun.[/quote]
Just think if you didn’t do that stuff you could have been a rocket scientist instead of posting here.[/quote]
Well you sure ain’t no rocket scientist, BH – you’re just some smalltown hick sheriff with a big white hat and a cheap cigar.

start here and keep going nida.nih.gov/MarijBroch/teenpg7-8.html

another good reason for stopping nida.nih.gov/MarijBroch/teenpg9-10.html

Only a real dope does dope

A happy, albeit belated, 2000th, sandie.

I suppose you suggest lighting one up to celebrate?

Now hold on just a goddam minute there. I’ve been toking and tooting for thirty years and I never … ummm … what was the question again?

I’m there.

I’ve been toking and tooting for thirty years and I never … ummm … what was the question again?[/quote]
We suspected that all along

Rest easy and turn a mellow hue…

~ Ingredients for 18 big or 30 small cookies ~

1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon finely ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup raisins
7 grams (1/4 ounce) finely milled weed

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, weed and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Stir in the oats and raisins. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.

3. Bake 11 to 12 minutes until light and golden. Do not overbake. Let them cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets to cool completely. Store in airtight container. Make sure you get some, because they don’t last long!

Never hurt your lungs AGAIN!

BH,

You ask why anyone would want to smoke pot. When asked if he ever tried the stuff, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg replied, “you bet I did, and I enjoyed it.”

:sunglasses:

For further info on the above, and more reliable info on Marijuana than your source, the NIDA, check out the following:

norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5229

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]BH,

You ask why anyone would want to smoke pot. When asked if he ever tried the stuff, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg replied, “you bet I did, and I enjoyed it.”

:sunglasses:

For further info on the above, and more reliable info on Marijuana than your source, the NIDA, check out the following:

norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5229[/quote]

Ahhhh ha hah ahha ha ha ha ah ha … ha … ha … ha

wohhhhhh!

You are asking me to take the advice about pot from those who are using pot

pssssssssssssssssssssssst!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah hahah ahahaha ahaha ha ha ah

Next time I need advice I should go right to the source huh!
hmmm… let’s see … removal of semen stains … the dry cleaner or Monica Lewinski? Monica didn’t know too much about it did she!?!

I don’t want to be a killjoy, but just for consistancy, my thread about prostitution was pulled because the moderators or administrator(s) felt that the content was encouraging people to break the law. Wouldn’t giving a recipe for how to use an illegal substance in cooking also qualify as encouraging people to break the law – assuming that Forumosa has continuity?
It is not the subjects that are at issue, it is that you can’t have it both ways. Unless the Web site has “evolved,” in which case let’s go back to “What makes a good prostitute.”

Anyway, you guys are all deviants who should be locked up with terrorists in Guantanamo Bay and made to read the Koran all day.

As usual, Wolf, you’ve got it half-right. What makes a good prostitute was pulled (over a year ago, I believe) because more than poster was posting numbers and addresses. There was also some graphic sexual description that went beyond the pale, and was the subject of several letters of complaint. That’s why the thread got pulled. And if you find the recipe thing objectionable, I’ll communicate with the team about getting it pulled.

PS Shouldn’t you have posted this in the feedback section?