Mark Thatcher (Maggie's Son) Arrested In South Africa!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I can’t stop laughing. This bloke is such an obnoxious shit, I hope the South Africans hand him over to Equatorial Guinea to stand trial in connection with his role in a coup attempt in that West African country.

News broke a few minutes ago.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! :slight_smile:

BroonArrested

South African police have arrested Sir Mark Thatcher over allegations that he was involved in a planned coup in Equatorial Guinea, according to media reports in South Africa.

He looks guilty to me.

Nah, he got lost trying to get to Chipping Sodbury. Had to get mummy to send out the Raf to get him home.

That’s a thought; he’s way too fucking stupid to have bought a helicopter. This is the guy who went on the Paris-Dakar rally and couldn’t even find Africa!

BroonArms

It would have been really cool if he’d had big hair like his mom.

It’s her big intellect he needs.

You mean that enormous thing wasn’t just hair? Damn… that thing was BIG.

Mark Thatcher has always been a leech, a bloodsucking low-life. If the Queen can’t give me a reason why he is a ‘sir’, she can fuck off too, the tired old bag.

BroonCromwell

Mark Thatcher’s face looks like one of those old Dick Tracy villains. Perhaps he goes by the name “THUMBPRINT FACE.”

[quote]Perhaps he goes by the name “THUMBPRINT FACE.”
[/quote]
No, his nickmane is apparently “Thickie Thatcher,” according to the Sun. I’m just a bit disappointed that mumsie’s Alzheimer’s probably means she isn’t too aware of what her darling boy has been up to, so the pain will be minimal. That is indeed a great pity.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

He is a complete and absolute fucking idiot. A moron par excellance. He should go to Crawford. There’s a an equally stupid cunt there too.

BroonAbsolutelyHateThat FuckingTwat

Fuckwit who Manages to get Robbed in Police Station Organises Coup in African Country - Read all about it !

It should perhaps alos be mentioned that the despot who rules said African country has the habit of eating the testicles of executed prisoners in order to boost his sex drive.

Hey, it said so in the Sun, so it must be true.

It should perhaps alos be mentioned that the despot who rules said African country has the habit of eating the testicles of executed prisoners in order to boost his sex drive.

“Pass the goolies, there darling, would you ?”

Hey, it said so in the Sun, so it must be true.[/quote]

If the South Africans have the wisdom to deport him to Equatorial Guinea where he may have his testicles, assuming he has any, eaten, then there will be whoops of joy in the UK where Mark “Thickie” Thatcher was one of the most reviled public figures of the Eighties. He still is widely despised and that is probably why he moved to South Africa.

Feed him to The President of Equatorial Guinea, I say. Filthy scum.

I pity Carol, Maggie’s only sensible offspring, for having Fuckwit Mark as a brother.

BroonBalls

Considering the enormous size of his mom’s alzheimers-scrambled noggin, it’s really too bad she’s been left out of the President Huge-o Cabeza thread.

News from The Beeb (The only news channel that’s truly independent): Equatorial Guinea has instigated legal proceedings to have Thatcher extradited. Excellent!. The world should support this evil dictatorship which may have WMD’s, but that’s not important, until Thatcher is in Malabo and they have a chance to cut off his testicles and feed them to the president. Then Bush can invade and take all the oil, to deflect rumours that his reproductive organ is in fact that thing just above his neck.

Castrate Thatcher!!!

BroonScrotum

Any word from Carol? Do we hate her, too?

Three post back I said she should be pitied. Never had a problem with Carol; she comes across as a nice woman.

BroonAle

Oops. Well, she’s already written a bio of daddy. Perhaps now she’ll write a comedy of bro’.