Mark your calendars: Mars attacks!

what if this universe turns out to be a true illusion and we are just the stuff of a dream that God has been dreaming and when He wakes up, we’re gonners?

[quote=“formosa”]what if this universe turns out to be a true illusion and we are just the stuff of a dream that God has been dreaming and when He wakes up, we’re gonners?[/quote]It is theoretically possible to create a universe in a laboratory, It would be too small to see, and last a millionth of a second to us. But to the people inside it would be infinately big and last for billions of years. Which leads to the question, what if someone else did that and we are the result ?

I’ve already seen Men In Black, thank you very much. :laughing:

great minds blink alike

anyone know if we can actually see the damn red planet living under this smoky hazy cloudy polluted sky?

where and when would be good

Just look up, toward the East. It’s visible, even through the haze.

Go take a look right now. The full moon and Mars are right next to each other. Really beautiful.

thanks larceny! that is what I call Mars Attacks in Internet Time!
just took a look.

do this more often

[quote=“Larsen Ni”]Go take a look right now. The full moon and Mars are right next to each other. Really beautiful.[/quote]I saw that today, I was wondering what it was, It must be bright to be visible so close to the moon, you can’t miss it.

I saw them tonight when I was out jogging. Don’t know why, but it made me happy.

Yeah yesterday was really amazing with Mars and the Moon juxtaposed…pretty awesome sight.

When you say MARS attacks, you do mean Moderatedly Accute Respiratory Syndrome, right ?

You misspelled “Respironomotory”.