Marriage and permanent visa in TW

I am Bangladeshi and in October i will get married with my Taiwanese girlfriend.
now i want to ask …can i apply for the “ARC” or “PERMANENT VISA” with only get married in Taiwan ?

After marriage you can apply for ARC. The first one is valid for one year. After one year you can renew it and get one that is valid for 3 years. You can apply for APRC after you continuously lived in Taiwan for 5 years and fulfill other criteria.

1 Like