Marriage in Taiwan

You can ask at the Taiwanese embassy in Poland. They tend to be very helpful and know better than most of us.

I think many people here are already married thats why i asked what they chose.

Not sure about online, I didn’t so mine online, I did it “in shop” so do speak, at HK Taiwan immigration.

As for the questions, 1. Means, will you need to leave Taiwan and come back while holding a visitor visa, or intend to stay the entire length of the visa.

1. Not sure why it’s asking that for a visitor visa, did you try clicking on one of options in #1 to see if it changes, or make sure the correct visa selected

2. Means when you plan on leaving the country, applies if you were coming for a set time. I believe visitor visas are 60 days max, but depending, can be extended for 60 days two times.

Go to the TECO in Poland and have a chat.

https://www.taiwanembassy.org/pl/index.html

https://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy8892/

Or call

1 Like

it is not what you will do in Taiwan, but on your current status. If you are not working or going to school, you should write unoccupied, I think.

it is not a resident visa but a visitor visa, so you are supposed to leave before the expiration date of the visa the last day of your allowed stay period. You should set a departure date.

Added: the statement (the expiration date of the visa) was not correct. You should leave before your permitted stay duration ends.

I think so. And you need documents to support that reason.

Ok so what I understand is

1. first I need to get all documents for marriage in my country, translate them and they must be accepted by taiwan place in poland.
  2. I need to apply for visitor visa in poland (im still not sure about some stuff here)
  3. when i have my visitor visa and documents ready i travel to taiwan and marry
  4. after im married i apply for my marriage based arc (JFRV) and i can do it in taiwan and dont need to travel out of taiwan?
  5. when i hsve my marriage arc (jfrv) i wait 5 years (183 days at least in taiwan) to got aprc?

Is all correct?

And what documents are prove that i need visitor visa to marry if they ask?

sorry for so many questions its all complicated to me. Every page I read has different answer. When I have my visitor visa i want to marry and get my arc(jfrv) and i dont want to leave taiwan. Cause I see some people come for 90 days without visa and must change it fr visitor visa and only then marry and got arc (jfrv). I odnt want that.

I think you need some documents of your fiance and anything proving that you two got engaged and will marry, at least. They might want photos or letters too?