Marriages between Chinese men and Ukranian Women on the Rise

She looks like an alien.

Those “Instagram expressions” are pretty creepy.

Can’t imagine it’s any worse than China in most regards . China has a bit more money going around I guess.

Anyone else seen the new Chernobyl miniseries? Probably the best thing on telly this year.

There’s conflict in parts of Ukraine. And most places are shit with no changes from USSR times. Not much opportunity. And from some Ukrainian women I know, they say the men are lazy drunks that treat women like crap. Although they do prefer dating Ukrainian generally from what I understand. The prospects for some of them are not great there. A lot of the less good looking ones are treated like goddesses in China by the Chinese man who have that kind of “fetish” of “western” women. When I was in China the men went crazy for Russian and Ukrainian girls, some of them were honestly not even very attractive. Look like some village girl, which is what many are lol.

1 Like

Taiwanese guys are preferable to a lazy Ukrainian drunk who treats one like crap?

If I were single I’d be looking for an Eastern European doctor.

No I mean from the couple of Ukrainian women I met, they say the Ukrainian men are generally lazy and drink a lot.

I dated a Russian girl before from Saint Petersburg. I think they are def very feminine. But it’s a myth they are so beautiful. A lot of they look like village people. Have messed up teeth and fat. Many don’t even for the white blonde stereotype, they look more Asian. Like Mongolian mix or something.

Small sample.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s of course anecdotal. And they’re the ones not living there so probably some biases. My own experience is with the one Russian girl I dated from Saint Petersburg and a few of them I met. A lot of them work on cruise ships that stop in Taiwan as well. They’re usually pretty frisky getting off that boat hitting the clubs.

1 Like

There’s history, as we all know, with Eastern Europeans marrying off with Taiwanese guys.

1 Like

Is there? I honestly don’t know.

Are you joking?

No. I’m not. I’ve not see many of these couples.

I apologize, I didn’t make myself clear. I was referring to famous historical relationships.

Some doctors were boasting about importing these brides, part of the aim having mixed kids, light skin. Gross.

You’re going to have o help me out here. I’m not getting it lol.

You fail Taiwan history forever!

Well, aside from the Generalissimo´s son´s wife…

At the time when it was allowed, there were entrepreneurial matching agencies bringing Ukranian and Russian wives to Taiwan. It was popular. Most of them ended up… working in a very non kosher profession. Or modelling, divorced and got the hell outta dodge.

1 Like

jpeg

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Wonder where all the CCR raging is in regards to this

1 Like