Marry Wanted

Has anyone else seen this ad running in the TT?
I’ll type it out as it appears word for word.

Marry Wanted
Chinese female, 42 years old
wish to marry a gentleman from British, Canada, Australia or U.S.A.
Please call 0222367179 or 0952107926

It just cracks me up.

Maybe she is someone who has finally decided to take the plunge. :blush: :blush:

Or maybe she’s another psycho nutter looking for that yellow brick road. :astonished: :astonished:

Perhaps you can call her and let us know howyou go… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I met this woman and we dated a few times. She’s got a heart of gold, and isn’t bad looking. I decided she wasn’t for me (the age gap) but you could do a lot worse, fellas.

Do you look like your avatar? HAW! (just kidding).

I have seen the ad in the TT and I bet she will get a lot of takers. Especially if she’s average in looks and personality, or just above average.

There was a story of a guy in the 'States who did the same thing, but he put it on a huge billboard. He was an average farmer and was sick of being single and boom! The guy got hudreds of replies and he married a sweet lady.

Ya never know. :notworthy:

Is there a picture in the ad or do you have to e-mail her for it? Granted Taipei is much safer than where most of us are from originally, but I’d be a little hesitant to put myself out there like that.

I like that she is honest. So many people lie about what they want. She comes out and says it. I hope she finnds what she is looking for!

Yeah…Good on her… :bravo:

We all deserve a bit of happiness in our lives and I hope she finds it. :notworthy:

Kinda funny and sad at the same time, ain’t it?

No Kiwi’s allowed!
:frowning:

Is she rich?