Marshall Mathers - the activist

gnn.tv/content/eminem_mosh.html

watch the video

We can try to analyze the video.

1. Bin Laden is actually on a stage set somewhere with neocons in America.

BTW, it’s also available for download via Bittorrent, and has been for a couple of weeks now.

Could do without the first verse or so, and the tired “No blood for oil” cry is idiotic, but the video is excellent, and it’s nice to see someone with so much pull with the youth promoting voting. Yeah, I know Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Pum Diddlopolous or whatever the hell he’s calling himself now was trying to get the youth voting too, but honestly, who actually cares about what that ponce has to say about anything anyway.

EDIT: Looks like someone beat you to the punch twocs:See

Marshall Mathers - the Dumbass.

Will the Real Slim Shady please shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up?

Not a commentary on his politics, I just wanted to get that out of my system. Easily the most vile and reprehensible “star” of the '00s, so far. It’s a pity because he actually does have some talent, it’s just wasted on so much…CRAP.

Kerry likes him. :unamused:

mtv.com/chooseorlose/headlin … id=1493314

Any person who can be influenced in their political choice by Marshall ‘Eminemineminememy or who ever he wishes to be known as’ Mathers does not have the emotional maturity to be worthy of the right to vote. :noway:

Anyone who can be influenced in their political choice by Arnold “Girlie Man” Schwarzenegger does not have the emotional maturity to be worthy of the right to vote either, FWIW.

I wouldn’t mess with the Governator. He’ll run for Pres if they pass the law regarding presidential citizenship. Plus he seems to doin a better job than that moron Davis.