Maserati kowtows to China

Isn’t Maserati owned by Fiat Chrysler?

The Global Times this week, citing “mainland film industry insiders,” that the growing pressure on the awards this year is linked to Fu’s “secessionist comments” and the failure of festival organizers to “warn Fu for politicizing the cultural event.”

More profit over principle!

3 Likes

Would you rather be principled and poor or poor and principled? There is your answer.

1 Like

What’s the difference? Do you mean a matter of priority?

I’m boycotting Maserati out of protest

13 Likes

Fuck Maserati.

A car specially made for overpaid mumble-rappers and trust fund babies.

They’re my least favorite luxury car brand out there. One of the most unreliable cars imo. My friends dad had one in HS. It was in the shop more than out driving.

I’m just tired of hearing it in the lyrics of all these auto-tuned soundcloud rappers.

1 Like

Not many words rhyme with Bugatti, John Gotti, Illuminati. Ducati. Hottie. Shotty.

The list thins out quick…

3 Likes

But the song. If I owned one, I would have it on repeat like this.

We all want to punish those who do evil because it pays, but who stops to ask why evil pays in the first place?

1 Like

OMG, he driving Maserati
God damn bastard looking so snotty

Speeding in the fast lane
Slipping in the heavy rain

Wheels spinning
Teeth bare grinning

BAM! Welcome to Hades
You ain’t driving no Mercedes

:rofl:

1 Like

Maserati is poor? Nba ? Disney?

This century is turning out to be in the direction of authoritarianism!

Those who love democracy, freedoms, human rights and the rule of law must defend together our present order.

3 Likes

Thank God Trump took back Long Beach Port (US 2nd Largest Port) from China after Obama sold it to the CCP

1 Like

The present order is a moment in time, not a thing that can be pickled in a mason jar.

Everything we approve of, at one point did not exist. Then… it came into being. We can’t stop history, but we can influence its direction. And if we don’t, someone else will.

Conservatives, conservationists… they all want to make the world stop. It won’t stop. Progressives and statists are steering us toward disaster. We must seize the wheel and steer away from the rocks. But no looking back. Even if we can get back to where we came from, we can’t stop and we can’t get off.

Our present order in the US has already moved away from this, and the current Democrats in the field look to take much more away. We don’t need to protect the present order in the US, we need to roll back the infringements. For Taiwan, ymmv.

Are there businesses that operate otherwise?

Ah, yes it is never about the principle, it is ALWAYS bout the money.

Ain’t nobody ever said SHOW ME THE PRINCIPLE

1 Like