Massive car wreck in fog on Highway #61 - please slow down

Is there a Google map link or something to the exact spot?

Is that what it says? 7 drivers have been charged? That can’t be possible.

Doesn’t mean they will all be found guilty. I remember I got caught in Torrential rainstorm down south on the highway once. About shit my pants could see absolutely nothing but trucks were still driving 100k per hour so couldn’t really slow down or pull over.

2 Likes

Sorry I got it the wrong way round. The husband and son jumped out of the car to safely while the wife stayed inside.

1 Like

So is there an exact location identifiable on a map?

Do all the news agencies and government reports just expect people to randomly remember a possible road number marker spot written up and reported in the news?

Seems setting up for more failure and accidents if government doesn’t give easily identifiable spot for reference. Referencing a kilometer number isn’t enough.

That I don’t understand. 20 cars were involved but 7 have been somehow found at fault. Investigation ongoing.

How is someone guilty if driving in fog beats me.

They are going to set up fog alerts in this stretch of highway. Again, I don’t get it.

They are morons.

Driving too close. They can easily figure out the distance before impact. For 7 drivers to be immediately suspect is ridiculous.

One or two idiots would be understandable, but still wrong.

2 Likes

Typical ignore until some horrible thing happens over react then go back to ignoring.

3 Likes

I like that the OP has added the tag “please slow down” as if this is a teachable moment for us in the Flob. :laughing:

開車要小心!

3 Likes

The front page in the apple daily was horrific.

1 Like

Number one problem in Taiwan driving. People are taught to close the gap to prevent other drivers from coming round you. Which is great training for Formula One but not great for Highway One.

Hopefully the assistive driving systems being introduced will have a nice loud warning for driving too close.

10 Likes

What! Is this true? Now I know why they tailgate aggressively.

A few taxis overtaking from the right and getting in front of you without a turn signal will teach you this…

Ok. It hasn’t taught me to do that. It taught me to drive more defensively. Give more room and drive slower. Take less risk.

2 Likes

You are way too nice… I enjoy blocking the damn taxis and leaving them waiting longer than they should have just to teach them a lesson, one a$$hole at a time.

Become what you detest. Smart. Haha. I practice Christian motoring.

Then you are not gonna leave this world a better place than you found it.

Sorry. I don’t understand. Behaviorist like the people you what to change behavior changes their behavior?

You reinforce them, I punish them. Simple as that.

1 Like