Matt Gaetz's VERY OWN Thread

When Greenberg then made his Venmo payments to these three young women, he described the money as being for “Tuition,” “School,” and “School.”

Let’s hope Mitch McConnell doesn’t derail the investigation into the accusations against Gaetz too. If the accusations are true he needs to do serious jail time.

Not sure how Moscow Mitch figures into this. Is he tied to Gaetz too?

Well, if you’re right that McConnell is a secret Russian agent in league with Putin then Gaetz is too:

I would not trust Adam Schiff with the secret ingredient to my mother’s lasagne recipe, much less our nation’s most sensitive intelligence. But this dispute is not really about intelligence, it’s about politics.

You see, Democrats want to use these briefings as a platform to try and scare Americans about Russia, when we know the real threat that we face is from China.
– “Moscow” Matt Gaetz

Hmm, not sure I ever said that, but have fun with those theories!

I don’t doubt that Trump and McConnell are doing the bidding of Moscow. Gaetz I would peg as too stupid.

Which is strange, because they weren’t old enough to go to university yet!

Noticed something funny…first Gaetz put out that letter of support from his female staff, with no names attached.

Then he speaks at some women’s rally, he can’t even find one woman to stand in his vicinity while speaking (this is the typical ideal move for guys in his pickle).

Haven’t seen one woman standing by his side, or behind him, or attaching their name to his support, I could be wrong though. This dude is hurting.

1 Like

He does have a very square jaw, which would make him a hit with the ladies.

Yes, the perfect jaw for sex trafficking minors.

5 Likes

Baby Loud Mouth Matt.

No smear here.

I think it’s safe to say when your news sites have pop ups like this:

And features like this:

Screenshot 2021-04-12 143226

It’s time to graduate to more responsible, truthful sources of information. Hard to believe an educator wouldn’t know the difference. #ournationalmessexplained

1 Like

The lie continues at CNN.

Matt Gaetz. A real martyr for the cause. What cause was that again?

Can’t believe anyone is playing the media card with this one. Not a wise hill to die on politically. Meanwhile, do we need further proof that Glenn Greenwald has slipped entirely down the rabbit hole? Here he is defending Baby Gaetz and his right to sleep with minors:

:face_vomiting:

“consenting adults” are minors?

17 year olds, dude. Greenwald is going to bat for a 40 plus guy trying to get with 17 year olds? Even Trump won’t entertain that idea (in public).

I see. An adult is a minor in 2021.
I will leave it up to the investigation before saying MG is guilty.
Was he into spirit cooking with the Podestas?