Mayer Ko Wen Je in rap music video

What the fuck is a KDS?

Which one?

A medical term for the condition youā€™ll get when Ko is elected president. Itā€™s like TDS with Taiwanese characteristics.

Political Rockstar Ko will be our President by 2024, no matter what happens this Sat. And if he isnā€™t, I will follow in the footsteps of the great Wang Shi Jian and jump into the ocean. 6 years in the future, if Iā€™m wrong, please call me out!

But why? What has he done or what policies has he pushed for or enacted for you to call him a cunt.

Calling him a cunt is giving him leeway.

If that happens I will never stop laughing.

Have you never been in a locker room? The no makeup scaring people sounds like it could have been a funny joke.

Locker room talk = not ok.

And if that was intended as a joke then it must be the unfunniest joke ever.

Yeah, it probably wasnā€™t. He doesnā€™t seem to have much in the humor department.

Still not a single mention of bad policies. Really activates your almonds.

1 Like

A big round of applause to Mayor & future President Ko. Both the KMT & DPP tried to gun him down and heā€™s the last one left standing. Indeed, heā€™s doing the right things and doing things right!!!:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know being ahead by 300 votes may be a win but not long-term winning.

1 Like

I want to see what he is doing still. So far Iā€™m still accosted by polluting scooters everywhere I go. The MRT lines and Taipei bus lanes arenā€™t his work either. If he could cut down the polluting traffic in Taipei that would be pretty awesome. I didnā€™t see any action over the last four years. Iā€™m happy to see him continue though because you canā€™t get shit done in just four years.

This year seemed to be the year of theā€¦drain. For sone unknown reason they are redoing drains all over Taipei city and New Taipei city. I suspect itā€™s some sort of special ā€˜flood protectionā€™ budget they are all milking.

KMT has yet to come up with a viable presidential contender to Ke-P.