Mayor Ko - political rockstar or China lackey?

The only guy who should be worried about Mayor Big Shoes cutting in on his action is @rooftopclown

1 Like

Interesting… There is a possibility of a terry guo/Ko ticket

Fuck him.

1 Like

It really interesting to see his relationship with Daniel Han. Ko that is

I’m guessing Tsai will still win as guo will pull KMT support and Ko will pull DPP?
But who knows
Why couldn’t Ko just wait until 2024?

1 Like

Please save your fantasies for the Dating & Relationships forum. :slight_smile: :heart:

(In all seriousness, we know you dislike the man, and that’s fine, but you made a zero-content post.)

1 Like

That’s not zero content. It’s a bit on the short side but pithy all the same. :rice_cracker:

1 Like

A bit vague. You could mean 1) you are sexually attracted to him and want to engage in the sexual act with him, or 2) you hate him. Its not clear.

Who says it has to be one or the other? Don’t try to shoehorn the youngster into your narrow atrophied paradigm.
Mannn.

Fuck em

2 Likes

Instead of Mayor Ko forming a party, this is more like Terry Guo forming a party using Ko as a front.

It’s so obvious the party is formed with Guo’s money, and if they will announce a candidate it would be Guo instead of Ko, the party chairman.

They even named the party 台民黨, which is almost a homophone for Terry Guo’s Chinese name. Of course they are disguising that fact by leveraging Ko’s physician title, so they can say the party is named after the Japanese era 台灣民眾黨 Taiwanese People’s Party, formed by physician Tsiúnn Uī-suí (蔣渭水).

They are even planning to officially form the party on August 5th, the date that Tsiúnn died. However, Ko and Guo did not run this by Tsiúnn’s families, and Tsiúnn’s families are aware that they didn’t pick the name to actually commemorate his legacy, so they are somewhat critical of Ko’s move.

3 Likes

I mean, even the New Power Party, that has a proper established force, did not present a presidential candidate yet. They used a rational approach.

Ko could have been logical, gather a strong party, do have support when ruling. But no. He´s going to mess things up, playing for and to the hate Tsai/hate DPP/hate Taiwan autonomy team.

4 years of Korean Fish, that is what we will get.

Campaign Slogan:

The Moron and the Monster!!

1 Like

i like this guy less and less and time goes on.

2 Likes

I hate him more than I hate other politicunts tbh. He’s the worst. I’d rather have Trump than this piece of shit.

What’s up with the hate? I mean, what exactly about him or his views or policies or his actions do you hate?

Picture from this article. Taipei mayor Ko Wen-je stokes speculation of Taiwan presidential run with plan to launch new party | South China Morning Post

He’s untrustworthy. He came in on the green wave but it’s now looking like he’s cozying up to China. His relationship with Daniel Han is curious as well Screenshot_20190801-135250_Chrome

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2019/07/05/2003718161

Taiwan loves to copy western countries. So it’s a clown in the US, a clown in the UK, and a clown for us. Great success.

1 Like