Mayor of Forumosa

TMWCs good idea factory brings you suggestion number 92106 :unamused:

I think this place needs a ‘figurehead’ - someone who can preside over civic events, meet visiting dignitaries, and possibly fulfil other roles as required.

Suggestions, or thoughts anyone?

I propose a period of consultation, followed by an election. I’ll act as ‘returning officer’ if there are a few candidates.

matthewh for president!

[quote=“Rascal”]matthewh for president![/quote]Why me ?
:blush:

(I’ll give you your $1000NT at game club, ok ?)

[quote=“matthewh”][quote=“Rascal”]matthewh for president![/quote]Why me ?

[/quote]

Already there is a vote-buying scandal.

[quote=“Alleycat”][quote=“matthewh”][quote=“Rascal”]matthewh for president![/quote]Why me ?

[/quote]

Already there is a vote-buying scandal.[/quote]
Would you shut up if I give you some too ?

[quote=“matthewh”][quote=“Alleycat”][quote=“matthewh”][quote=“Rascal”]matthewh for president![/quote]Why me ?

[/quote]

Already there is a vote-buying scandal.[/quote]
Would you shut up if I give you some too ?[/quote]

No need, all I would like is a high-paying do-nothing job in your administration, and my lips will be forever shut.

[quote]No need, all I would like is a high-paying do-nothing job in your administration, and my lips will be forever shut.[/quote]How about I make you the moderator of a forum that no-one ever reads, like the Travel forum ?

Och, that’s a low blow.

I vote Bush. (at least once)

I think Maoman is already the Mayor, isn’t he? :wink:

A while back, we also tossed around the idea of forming a laowai heishehui, with Omni as our leader (he being the obvious choice for squiring around a bevy of underdressed shaojies with tatoos). I went out and purchased my NT$30 flip flops, my flower-printed shirt, my gold chains, and my tailored pants, but nothing ever came of it.

ok

Obvious? Maybe I should go to one of those real life meetings…[/list]