McCarthyism alive and well in Minnesota

[quote=“Chris”]I once had a Gore sign stolen in 2000, and others went missing in our neighborhood.

Funny, I’ve never heard of a Republican campaign sign being stolen…[/quote]

Republican HQ Manager’s Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs

So it has to be because of his McCain posters, cos he says so?

It’s terrible news, don’t get me wrong, but I thought this was funny:

Isn’t it entirely feesible that his edging was just a little remis and that’s what sparked this shooting?

HG

[quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“Chris”]I once had a Gore sign stolen in 2000, and others went missing in our neighborhood.

Republican HQ Manager’s Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs[/quote]

And no holes in the McCain signs? It must be Democrats then disgruntled that they’re ahead 12 points in the polls because everyone knows Democrats can’t shoot straight.

[quote=“spook”][quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“Chris”]I once had a Gore sign stolen in 2000, and others went missing in our neighborhood.

And no holes in the McCain signs? It must be Democrats then disgruntled that they’re ahead 12 points in the polls because everyone knows Democrats can’t shoot straight.[/quote]

The difference between McCain(Palin) and Obama is that palin fans the fires of hate, Obama does not.

I do not condone violence, however seen as a symptom, the Repubs are reaping the whirlwind of their outrageous ways.

I hope they catch them.

[quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“Chris”]I once had a Gore sign stolen in 2000, and others went missing in our neighborhood.

Horrifying though it is, I highly doubt it has anything to do with campaign signs.

[quote=“Chris”][quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“Chris”]I once had a Gore sign stolen in 2000, and others went missing in our neighborhood.

Horrifying though it is, I highly doubt it has anything to do with campaign signs.[/quote]

Republican HQ Manager’s Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs

[quote=“JMcNeill”]Republican HQ Manager’s Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs

Just shows how desperate the GOP is getting – that these Republicans have actually gone out and stolen 300 McCain signs in order to try to pin the crime on Democrats and make Obama supporters look bad… :noway:

If Democrats had any sense they’d be putting campaign signs in the yards of McCain supporters rather than stealing them. Something along the lines of “Party Like It’s 1928! McCain/Bush In '08!”

:laughing:

pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu … 94853.html

He must have been a dyslexic mugger. Either that or she was too dumb to realize that the B would come out backwards when she carved it in the mirror.

Funny how she refused medical attention, too, despite her injuries. I know that I’d want medical attention if I were assualted with a knife by a stranger.

postchronicle.com/news/origi … 1240.shtml

Poor poor girl

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“Chris”]

Well, some Democrat supporters seem to prefer to etch their initials on the faces of people with different points of view.

[quote]A knife-wielding man robbed a McCain-Palin campaign volunteer and etched a “B” into her face after he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the woman’s car, Pittsburgh police said.

Ashley Todd, 20, of College Station, Texas, was using an ATM at Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street in Bloomfield just before 9 p.m. Wednesday when a man approached her, put a knife to her throat and demanded $60, police said.

Todd handed the man $60 she had in her pocket and stepped away from him, investigators said. The man then noticed the bumper sticker on the woman’s car, which was parked in front of the ATM. The man became very angry, made comments to Todd about John McCain and punched her in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground, police said.
[/quote]
[/quote]

D’oh! Foiled again!

Woman admits making up McCain sticker attack, police say

That’s certainly tragic for that poor lass, but even more so for the folks like Chewy that tried so tenuously tie this to Obama. Hard to imagine, but Chewy has previously stated his own aspirations to enter politics. I’m thinking he, like the Repubs, are going to have to rethink the muck-racking model, because if Obama wins, it should indicate the folks that vote are sick of this bullshit.

I was discussing how tired this negative politicking model is with an American friend last night, and yes, I have them. It’s appalling to think, for example, that any mention of Ted Kennedy invariably ends with a rehash of the one tragic incident he suffered as a youth, and not the decades of solid political work he’s done since.

HG

[quote=“spook”][quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“Chris”]

Well, some Democrat supporters seem to prefer to etch their initials on the faces of people with different points of view.

[quote]A knife-wielding man robbed a McCain-Palin campaign volunteer and etched a “B” into her face after he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the woman’s car, Pittsburgh police said.

Ashley Todd, 20, of College Station, Texas, was using an ATM at Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street in Bloomfield just before 9 p.m. Wednesday when a man approached her, put a knife to her throat and demanded $60, police said.

Todd handed the man $60 she had in her pocket and stepped away from him, investigators said. The man then noticed the bumper sticker on the woman’s car, which was parked in front of the ATM. The man became very angry, made comments to Todd about John McCain and punched her in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground, police said.
[/quote]
[/quote]

D’oh! Foiled again!

Woman admits making up McCain sticker attack, police say[/quote]

So it would seem that things are still up to the usual standards over there on the right…

[quote=“Chewycorns”]Well, some Democrat supporters seem to prefer to etch their initials on the faces of people with different points of view.

[/quote]
[/quote]

As already shown in this thread, this was a hoax.

I first saw this on the Drudge Report, which pretty much guarantees it’s BS. (“Give me $60!” and she happens to be carrying $60! And a backwards B!)

Hint to future hoaxers: if you scratch a letter on yourself while looking in the mirror, consider that it might come out backwards!

The Donkey may have a long nose, but it’s nothing compared to that of the Elephant!

It doesn’t matter whether it’s true or not. It could have happened! Typical left wing thuggery.

Stupid title. And one that reflects a distinct lack of knowledge.

Despite his rather questionable methods…and obvious non-PC approach…History has repeatredly shown that Sen. McCarthy was correct in his allegations.

But hey…them facts make stuff a lot less palatable for some folks.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]History has repeatredly shown that [color=#FF0000]Sen. McCarthy was correct in his allegations[/color].
[/quote]
:loco:

Yeah, everyone and his grandmother’s mailman’s dog is a commie…