McDonald's Gift Certificate?

I thought it would be funny to give one a friend a mcdonald’s gift certificate for his birthday. I tried asking the employees (in english) and they didn’t really understand. They showed me this 35 dollar card you can buy for breakfast. does anyone know if i can find a normal gift certificate at mcdonalds where they fill in the amount it is worth? If so, can you please write it in chinese?

Thanks!

I hope it’s me that you’re buying it for, but it is a bit early…

you should buy me some pizza hut because i am cool.

Good thinking. I like modesty like that.

[quote=“ratbrain”]I thought it would be funny to give one a friend a mcdonald’s gift certificate for his birthday. I tried asking the employees (in English) and they didn’t really understand. They showed me this 35 dollar card you can buy for breakfast. does anyone know if I can find a normal gift certificate at mcdonalds where they fill in the amount it is worth? If so, can you please write it in Chinese?

Thanks![/quote]

我要買 麥當勞禮卷
Wo3yao4mai3 Mai4danglao2li3juan4
I want buy Mcdonald’s gift certificate!!!

They do exist, and I’ve seen them promoting gift certificates before, but I’m not sure when/where they sell them.

thanks lupillus for some REAL suggestions!

Huh!

I suggest the “where” should be at one of those stores with the big yellow “M” thingys. :idunno:

she means she doesn’t know which McD’s are participating.