McHtML help needed

Yeah that’s HTML help, but the Mcdonald version of it. I started a blog, okay…and I could find the codes to change’ post a comment’ to ‘say what you feel’ :smiley: but what I really need is this:
The blogger has a stupid ‘No comments’ link which is supposed to be the link you click for comments. :noway: I need to change that to ‘leave a comment’ or sth. But I don’t know what the code to change is, and where it is. Sure t here a million sites that show the code, but they are either 5 years old or they keep going to the ‘post a comment’ line just above the text box, not the litlle linky that shows ‘no comments’ or ‘1 comment’.

Can someone help me??? Yeah Yeah I know, but it is bothering me and I want to change it.

Thanks a ton in advance!

If you have a WYSIWYG editor, you can just type over the old text.

Thanks. Now I need to go learn what wysiwig is :smiley:

what you see is what you get
It’s like typing in word, so you don’t have to know HTML.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]what you see is what you get
It’s like typing in word, so you don’t have to know HTML.[/quote]
Hmmm yeah I am checking it out but how can I change things in the blogger template???

Do you mean open it in notebook and do it by text editor?

DOc you’re a gem, but I don’t know what you’re talking about as in I don’t understand fancy web terms.

I go to the blogger dashboard, click on template, edit HTML, click the ‘expand widget’ box and then try to tweak a few thingies. :doh:

I guess you have to find someone who uses the same interface. I have a website, but I do everything from scratch rather than using the editors they supply. And then every server is probably different.

Have you tried searching? I did a quick search and came up with a lot of seemingly relevant hits.

Good luck. I hope you enjoy blogging.

Edit: Okay, upon re-reading your post it seems that you’ve tried this already. In that case, I’m not sure what to tell you, but I’m sure you can find a more recent source if you look for it.

[quote=“scomargo”]Have you tried searching? I did a quick search and came up with a lot of seemingly relevant hits.

Good luck. I hope you enjoy blogging.

Edit: Okay, upon re-reading your post it seems that you’ve tried this already. In that case, I’m not sure what to tell you, but I’m sure you can find a more recent source if you look for it.[/quote]
Thanks scomargo, i am very excited. And I searched and even followed the first guy’s advice so my page looked like this

No comments, Leave a comment :smiley:

Anyways I am looking for sth. someone has written more recently. Even have queried some techie blogs, let’s see.

Thank you again!

Okas so the Blogger engineering team has responded, and they say I need to hold my horses, coz this is one thing they will change in the near future. Oksy.