MCT oil

Does anyone know if MCT oil is available to buy locally? I have always hated ordering stuff online, I am just the “I want to give you cash and walk away with my product” type of guy. I hate the whole “This is the price for the product, and this is the price for shipping, and this is the projected delivery time which is rarely right, etc etc etc”.

If nobody knows what it is, MCT oil is Medium Chained Triglycerides oil. Similar to the fatty oil you are after when you buy coconut oil. Back home everyone seemed to know what it was and carry it. I loved it. I tried old fashioned coconut oil and it was more of a pain in the ass, less versatile, and had more of a distinct flavor. MCT oil can be used for way more stuff, is nearly flavorless, and because of that I can add it to anything (like my chocolate protein brownie) and not have it effect the taste, and despite the criticism, I actually find the results to be very apparent. I have never noticed myself as lean as when I add this stuff to my diet.

Anyway, I don’t know where a GNC would be, so I walked in to a few pharmacies as well as some organic food shops, etc and nobody seemed to have any idea what I was talking about. I want to really stress that they knew absolutely nothing about it, or anything similar to it, so they couldn’t even point me in the right direction.

If you can read Chinese you can find mct oil online on some of the online shopping sites. If not you could just order from iherb.com. They deliver to Taiwan and shipping with DHL is pretty cheap and very fast (like 4 days). Just to make sure your total (including shipping) is under $100 USD or you may have to pay import duties.

I got my MCT oil from iherb.com for a decent price. The shipment was indeed cheap and fast, but I did make the mistake of going over $NT3,000 on the order, and I did have to pay an import duty. DHL confirmed that orders under $3,000 are duty free. So the deal with iherb is if you order is up to $80 US and 4lbs (1814 g) or less, there is a flat shipping rate of $4 US. You can also get $10 off your first order of over $40 if you use someone’s referral number. You can find them online, or you are welcome to use mine: ZGL979

Grave dig…

Started to drink coffee with butter, now I want to go all in and add some MCT oil. Any shops where I can buy the juice? Like the OP l am old school and want to enter a real shop, not order online.